Hot Toys Dark Knight Figures

NightCreeper

The Dark Knight *new* suit Batman figure is NOT a final product. Note the disclaimer at the bottom mentioning that the product is NOT final and it is pending licensor approval as well.

Hot Toys is indeed redoing the original Batman Begins suit for TWO reasons.

1) Yes, the first figure was crummy and definitely sub-par compared to the quality that Hot Toys does now. Obviously now they have a second shot at it and are knocking it out of the park with a home run. This is their way of redeeming themselves since the company's quality and work has improved ten-fold since their original release. The person who mentioned this before is completely right.

2) *SPOILER* SPOILER*

In case you didn't know, Batman does indeed wear his "Begins" suit for part of The Dark Knight. So why not redo it?

*SPOILER END*

Hot Toys figures typically have 30+ points of articulation and the joints are based along areas of NATURAL human movement. Try looking up "Hot Toys TRUETYPE" to see their body style that is underneath the suit. Obviously, due to the rubber/plastic material for this figure you will not be able to do any extreme posing without damaging the outfit but you can still get him in some cool poses. I own a lot of Hot Toys figures and if you're on the fence..come on over..you will NOT be disappointed. I know the price is expensive but you'll be very happy with what you get.

BTW - good luck finding the Joker...he's pre-order sold out on a lot of websites.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This is me admitting I was wrong about Joker. I bought him on impulse from a seller in Hong Kong, and he arrived today. After I saw the movie, I'd have bought a damn Joker refrigerator magnet.

Anyway, all issues I'd had with him were mainly due to the official shots, which always seemed to shoot his face at an awkward angle instead of the way it's supposed to be posed. In person, that's absolutely not an issue, and he looks wonderful. Not at all like Ledger, but since Ledger was almost unrecognizable in the movie, that's not a problem. Here are some pics.

htjoker1.jpg

htjoker2.jpg

htjoker3.jpg

htjoker4.jpg

Read my post. :P

I got him off ebay from a seller in Hong Kong. He arrived today. U.S. sellers haven't received theirs yet, it'll probably be mid-August if not later before BBTS gets theirs, I'd imagine.

This is me admitting I was wrong about Joker. I bought him on impulse from a seller in Hong Kong, and he arrived today. After I saw the movie, I'd have bought a damn Joker refrigerator magnet.

Anyway, all issues I'd had with him were mainly due to the official shots, which always seemed to shoot his face at an awkward angle instead of the way it's supposed to be posed. In person, that's absolutely not an issue, and he looks wonderful. Not at all like Ledger, but since Ledger was almost unrecognizable in the movie, that's not a problem. Here are some pics.

htjoker1.jpg

htjoker2.jpg

htjoker3.jpg

htjoker4.jpg

i was wondering when your ass was going to pop back up! thats a nice fig, but he kinda looks fat in the face. isnt there another joker coming?

FOUL!!! FLAG ON THE PLAY! what the hell kinda world is this, when people who bashed the hell outta a toy, just some how have the damn thing fall in to their laps!!

WELL aint we the luck lil toy basher *sticks toung out* hehe. BBTS better get its ass n gear or I'm gonna stick something up there & manuely shift it in to gear!

If it makes you feel better, I paid about $50 more than I would have if I'd have waited. But I'm impatient and impulsive, so yeah. :P

pooda: Pictures in no way do the figure justice, especially in regards to the face/head sculpt. He's about as close to perfect as you can get in person.

As far as another Joker, Medicom is doing one, and they look to have the best Ledger likeness of all the companies, but his outfit is absolutely terrible.

2596792172_2bb00e51e6_o.jpg

If it makes you feel better, I paid about $50 more than I would have if I'd have waited. But I'm impatient and impulsive, so yeah. :P

pooda: Pictures in no way do the figure justice, especially in regards to the face/head sculpt. He's about as close to perfect as you can get in person.

As far as another Joker, Medicom is doing one, and they look to have the best Ledger likeness of all the companies, but his outfit is absolutely terrible.

2596792172_2bb00e51e6_o.jpg

damn his clothes suck! why are they so big and fuzzy? how much is this one? and how much is the one you just bought?....i gotta get 1...just dont know which

I got mine for $179 from a guy in Hong Kong. They'll be around that if not more if you can find someone with them in-hand on ebay or something. Preorders are pretty much sold out across the board.

As for Medicom's, it should be around $150, as that's what BBTS has it up for preorder for.

All I know is that on HT's website, the TDK Batman and Joker figures say at the bottom of the page that they'll be distributed by DCD, and to check with your comic shop in mid to late August. No other information has been made available.

I'll be getting my Original Suit Batman in sometime this week, so expect a few pics.

YUP!!! I just got my email from BBTS that my Bats is ready to ship!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABBBBYYYYYY! Omg, I don't think I'm gonna make it. I'm gonna faint, no I'm gonna scream , no I'm gonna break out in to song & dance. Oh what the hell I'm gonna do all of the above!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I don't know how I'm gonna cope when my baby Heath Joker arrives & is ready to ship! all I can say is this better be worth it BC I didn't have enough in my bank account today when they charged my card. So for the price of 3 $35 over draft fee (i had other charges pending 1st), this thing better be my very own KINGDOM COME!