The Woman of Indiana Jones

Wheeljack35

Marion had a unique look to her, she was a tomboy, who cussed and drank. She punched Indy! Willie was whiny high maintenance chick, but had a good heart. She probably was put through the worst ordeal. Dr. Elsa Schneider was a freaking nazi. She slept with both Jones. She was greedy. She double crossed everyone. Very unappealing on the whole as a person.

I rank them: Marion first. Willie second. Elsa third.

Marion is basically the woman in the Indy-verse who stands out on her own. Definitely the most steadfast. Willie is shrill, Elsa is insufferable.

Elsa was always my fave as a child. I like 'em evil! @firedevil@

Plus the accent was sexy.

Marion would be next. She was cool.

Willie would come in last. She was ok, but as said, she was a little shrill.

I'm interested in the comment Stewie made on family Guy in regards to Willie Scott:

"Lady only here because she sleeping with Director!"

Is this fact?

I'm interested in the comment Stewie made on family Guy in regards to Willie Scott:

"Lady only here because she sleeping with Director!"

Is this fact?

Spielberg says he fell in love with her on set. Watch any Temple of Doom making of and you can tell they had something going on.

He's now married to her.

hehe, let's see, F, Marry, Kill:

F Willie (hottest out of all three, IMO)

Marry Marion

Kill Elsa

While I never really found any of them that attractive, based on this catagorization I'd say:

F Elsa (...then let the false Grail kill her! ;) )

Marry Marion (hands-down the best "Indy-girl" )

and kill,kill,kill Willie (She's all yours, Mola...God she was an annoying shrew!)

• 2 months later...
1)Marion

2)Elsa

3)Willie.

Willie was an annoying little b**ch!

Elsa was sexy but Marion was by far the best! Who else hits perverts in the face with frying pans?

What about Colonel Dr. Irina Spalko? I mean those cool karate chop moves.....receiving the Order of Lenin 3 TIMES no less....and the way she sunk her teeth into those "w"s. Sexy.

1) Marion - I like her because she could be a female Indiana Jones

2) Elsa - "This is how we say goodbye in Austria" Nuff Said

3) Willie- I hated her in ToD and that little kid too. "chilled monkey brains"

I liked Marion best from Raiders because at the end of the day, she was a match for Indy, rather than like Willie, who was there to be the Damsel in Distress. Although, there were scenes in all the movies that made me laugh with all of them

Like in Temple, the whole Campfire scene with Indy and Willie. That was brilliantly made. However for most of Temple, Willie just came across as a whiny, annoying damsel in distress, which didn't work for me.

I did like Elsa and Spalko too. They had a similar quality between them. I did like the way they both managed to blind Indy with their looks and charm to hide their real plans.

I can understand Marion

Thing is I had nothing against Willie and had a thing for her

As for Short Round ..RoyalMarine

I thought he was cool to have around

My favorite line from him is"Hang on lady we going for a ride"