UFC action figures are coming.

GhostMaverick

Dont know if anyone else here is actually interested in MMA but me personally im a huge fan. My life is truthfully Wife,family,work,Action figures,MMA. Im a huge Ufc fan i order every PPV ive been following it for over 10 years now and i was around when it hit big. But back to the topic my two favorite hobbies are finally coming together. So incase anyone else here follows it heres a link to the announcement.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=137&itemid=13059

There are already MMA action figures out. Round five has released 4 figures including Matt Hughes, Tito Ortiz, Rampage Jackson, and Randy Couture. I bought the whole set and love the figs. I was kind of sad to read that Jakks got the UFC license. There is no way they can put out figures this nice. The wrestling figures they make leave something to be desired. They will probably use wrestlers bodies and put UFC heads on them to save money. I also want an Arianny (ufc ring girl) figure and Jakks does horrible female faces.

<br />There are already MMA action figures out. Round five has released 4 figures including Matt Hughes, Tito Ortiz, Rampage Jackson, and Randy Couture. I bought the whole set and love the figs. I was kind of sad to read that Jakks got the UFC license. There is no way they can put out figures this nice. The wrestling figures they make leave something to be desired. They will probably use wrestlers bodies and put UFC heads on them to save money. I also want an Arianny (ufc ring girl) figure and Jakks does horrible female faces.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Picked up the Couture figure from this line, myself. So does this mean Round 5 wont be making any more UFC guys?

There are already MMA action figures out. Round five has released 4 figures including Matt Hughes, Tito Ortiz, Rampage Jackson, and Randy Couture. I bought the whole set and love the figs. I was kind of sad to read that Jakks got the UFC license. There is no way they can put out figures this nice. The wrestling figures they make leave something to be desired. They will probably use wrestlers bodies and put UFC heads on them to save money. I also want an Arianny (ufc ring girl) figure and Jakks does horrible female faces.

yes i am aware of the round five figures i picked them up the first day they were in stores they are nice but due to the cartoonish look and practically no articulation i consider them more statues than figures.

Round 5 signs the fighters that still own there own rights, so they will continue to make figures. The next series is supposed to include Anderson Silva, Rich Franklin, Sean Sherk, and rumored BJ Penn.

And in regards to the other guy I consider them all figures. I don't take them out and play with them so figures statues or whatever the round 5 fighters are nice to display momc.

Just checked them out on wrestlingfigs.com. The figures faces leave something to be desired, they have the iceman looking like a black dude. Who is the guy in the tshirt and pants?? I will buy them because they are UFC, but wish round 5 or Mcfarlane had got the license.

Thanks for the info, Grifter. Might have to pick up the entire line of Round 5 stuff knowing

that more are coming.

I think the Liddell jakks figures looks solid. I'm not too familiar with their track record

but the prototypes look promising. That bald guy does look a bit off though. Poor Dana.

Just checked them out on wrestlingfigs.com. The figures faces leave something to be desired, they have the iceman looking like a black dude. Who is the guy in the tshirt and pants?? I will buy them because they are UFC, but wish round 5 or Mcfarlane had got the license.

That's Dana White. I think he looks like crap.