Last Reminder about SKARAPZ MARRIAGE

SKARAPZ

(Mods, please leave this here, as all my friends are in the GI JOE section)

All my friends are invited, and if you are interested at all to come, let me know by Saturday. I cant wait, and I'll see some of you at con a newly married man.

The wedding is June 21 in Sneads Ferry, NC, and the "NIGHT BEFORE CELEBRATION" is Friday June 20. Let me know if you would like to come.

To Don, Gary, and a few others who asked about wedding gifts, We are registered at Target, if you go to Target.com and look up David Boutwell under Gift Registries, then CLUB WEDD, I'm the only David Boutwell on June 21 listed. Thanks ahead of time fellas.

I do apreciate all my friends on here, and take care and GOD Bless

Have a great wedding Skarapz, I look forward to seeing you at the con!

Have a great wedding Skarapz, I look forward to seeing you at the con!

Thanks guys, I hope to see a lot of people at the con, if you know me come tackle me, or say sup, or just make yourself known, everyone knows me at least i Hope so lol. Thanks for the well wishes.

Congrats on the soon to be wedding!

DON'T DO IT!! THAT IS HALF YOUR JOES MAN LMAO just jokin and have fun man..... see ya at the con cause I can't find it in the budget to make both the trips (that's y I'm not married yet lol).....

BY THE WAY I HEAR ALY IS GOIN TO THE WEDDIN...... LMAO SORRY JOHN (couldn't help it).

DON'T DO IT!! THAT IS HALF YOUR JOES MAN LMAO just jokin and have fun man..... see ya at the con cause I can't find it in the budget to make both the trips (that's y I'm not married yet lol).....

BY THE WAY I HEAR ALY IS GOIN TO THE WEDDIN...... LMAO SORRY JOHN (couldn't help it).

Aly hates me lol, so i dont see that happening. Our honeymoon is in NEW YORK, so you better call me soon bro.

Thanks again everyone for the well wishes

Aly hates me lol, so i dont see that happening. Our honeymoon is in NEW YORK, so you better call me soon bro.

Thanks again everyone for the well wishes

WERE ARE U GOIN TO BE IN MY N.Y.C.?? LOL

wait.. no "My TNI homie SKARAPZ got married and all I got was this Tshirt" Tshirts for this event????

Congrats homie.. if you were closer, I'd be there... if you wanted, I could send my cousin's GF that lives around there, lol.. but that'd be kind of weird...

anyway, congrats!!!

Last chance to say we are going but what about last chance to stop you! don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, i'm sure you have a found a good one :)

grats old buddy.

I told you in the GD forum you and Tom would make a happy couple. @smilepunch@ @loll@

Seriously though, congrats dude! :D

I told you in the GD forum you and Tom would make a happy couple. @smilepunch@ @loll@

Seriously though, congrats dude! :D

Oh crap if it's tom then i really need to buy a plane ticket and go! #US1# I