What are your plans for seeing Dark Knight?

SUPREMEQUEEN

Well I've already made threats to pull fire alarms & steal MM as a means of getting around this BS re-call/pulled business. & I've spent a kings ransome on merch!

All that's left is to make my plans for the big day, OPENING NIGHT!! I Gave it some thought & desided that this movie is SOOOOOO special to me that I'm gonna dress up as The Joker!

I've already bought temporary green hair spray & will part my hair kinda on the side like Heath's is.............................. *chokes up a lil thinking about it*. Also there a Party City near my job so getting my hands on clown make up should be easy enough. The real tricky part is gonna be the face scars. If need be i'll find an old horra mask warming the pegs of Party City or even Spencer Gifts & cut out the scars & spirt gum glue them to my face.

I think the most expensive part will be the Joker suit. I'm gonna raid the Goodwill here in my negoborhood & see if I can't find something cool. But if the sport coat & top coat starts to get too expensive then I'm gonna be like screw it, & just ware a shirt & tie with a purple vest over it.

When I do it i'll show you guys the pics, I'm hopeing its gonna be a BLAST! So what plans if any have you made?

Since I'm not working this summer (the TRUE benefit to being an elementary school teacher!!! Oh, I mean, molding young minds...THAT'S what it's all about!!!), I'll be going to a nice, out-of-the-way theatre in the middle of the day. When Indiana Jones came out, the 12:15 afternoon show only had about 6 people there. That night it was PACKED!

Since I'm not working this summer (the TRUE benefit to being an elementary school teacher!!! Oh, I mean, molding young minds...THAT'S what it's all about!!!), I'll be going to a nice, out-of-the-way theatre in the middle of the day. When Indiana Jones came out, the 12:15 afternoon show only had about 6 people there. That night it was PACKED!

A-Men

Brother Ben

Shot a rooster

Killed a Hen

I'm not really sure what that means just something my Dad used to say. But anyways I hear what your saying. My fiancee and I are loving all the time we have to run around during the middle of the day. Although there's something to be said for seeing a movie on opening night with a packed house. Especially a comic book movie since the majority of the audience are comic book fans, you can meet some pretty cool (and sometimes weird) people.

BTW, what grade? Kindergarten for me.

I bought my clown make up today along with the spirt gum. But gosh darn wouldn't you know Party City was fresh out of face scars!

When I told the chick at the store I needed the scars to dress up as The Joker, she said a bunch of other people where doing the same thing. Some going as Joker & others going as Thugs.

Looks like I won't be the only freak show in town that night. Boy, I miss the good ol days when CRAZY was limited to the few, the pround, THE CRIMINALY INSANE!!!

I'm going to wait a while & then see it on a 5 buck night :D hopefully or maybe go on a Monday or something and pay full price.. would be worth it to not be in a crowed theater

I might well drive the 120 some miles, from Oklahoma City to Tulsa, to the nearest IMAX theater to see it on the day it comes out.

ATT'A BOY!!! That's the kinda spirit I'm talking about. I'll Move Heavon & Earth if need be, this is the one movie that must be seen this year.

i don't like watching movies at the theater but this one is a must-see on the big screen. the sunday matinee sounds like a good plan. the last time i went to go see a movie, there were lots of people, lots of talking, and this big guy next to me a couple seats away kept eating his popcorn like there was no tomorrow. and he kept talking to me too... which brings me to believe that this movie with attract those kinds of people.

dressing up would be fun, but i already attract enough attention with the way that i look already.

I just watched my first IMAX movie yesterday, Kung fu panda, which was soooo cool especially in IMAX. Hells yeah the theater said that Dark Knight would be in IMAX so Im going to check that out. I'd like to see hulk in imax too. They had some pretty cool Dark Knight movie posters up too.

I just watched my first IMAX movie yesterday, Kung fu panda, which was soooo cool especially in IMAX. Hells yeah the theater said that Dark Knight would be in IMAX so Im going to check that out. I'd like to see hulk in imax too. They had some pretty cool Dark Knight movie posters up too.

For all the money they are chargeing for ticket admition these days I'm hopeing IMAX will be the standard theator of the future. & for all you guys who said your catching matinees then God bless! your lucky because super hot movies like this NEVER EVER get shown during matinee hours.

So its gonna cost me $10 a pop each & every time I got to see this honey of a flim.

For all the money they are chargeing for ticket admition these days I'm hopeing IMAX will be the standard theator of the future. & for all you guys who said your catching matinees then God bless! your lucky because super hot movies like this NEVER EVER get shown during matinee hours.

So its gonna cost me $10 a pop each & every time I got to see this honey of a flim.

That would be nice, the only theatre here with IMAX in sand eonly has 1 screen, and its $14.50 a ticket. But OMG sooo worth it!! I'm not sure what matinee prices are, if they offer them for Imax, I'll have to check it out.

Imax is more like a hi-def in doors drive in, which, I miss the drive ins.

i'm going to have to play it by ear. I'm not sure if it opens world wide for its release, or staggered like some other films. I'll be away in Spain when it is released. But regardless I'm back on the 29th of July and have a free pass that expires on the 31st

That would be nice, the only theatre here with IMAX in sand eonly has 1 screen, and its $14.50 a ticket. But OMG sooo worth it!! I'm not sure what matinee prices are, if they offer them for Imax, I'll have to check it out.

Imax is more like a hi-def in doors drive in, which, I miss the drive ins.

im going a 12:00 pm for $6.75 i always go at that time........so, so quiet -_-

prob go to a midnte showing or the day of release to the imax theatre....prob just wear the wizard wolrd tshirt that is the batman logo with glow in the dark "ha's" over it, shorts and shoes.....and prob with a big crowd of friends and family.