Dukes M-16

EvilStar

The Green Shirt Duke that comes in the comic pack with Red Star comes with a basic M-16...not one with the grenade launcher like the one that the first 25th A Duke comes with. EvilStar's question is Where was this gun when they put that Grunt three pack together? Will EvilStar have to buy TWO of the Duke-Red Star packs to give GRunt the gun he should have come with? EvilStar already has to buy a second Parka Snake-Eyes to give Grunt a back pack!

This is like all those Cobra Officers! None of them have that cool AK-47 they should've come with! But Hasbro DID make a new AK-47 but they ONLY packaged it with Scarface! Now EvilStar is NOT going to buy a boatload of Scarfaces just to arm all his Cobra Officers.

Why does Hasbro do this?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? Just buy weapons from Marauder, they're much better anyhow.

Whoa! Way to bend over and take it, Dude!

I don't know! I know I'm totally Old Skool around here but when I plunk down almost TEN BUCKS for a fig, I want those accessories INCLUDED!!!!

Here you go, Hasbro. Here's my ten bucks. Now let me go ON-LINE!!! and GIVE at least another buck for a tiny piece of plastic!

Eff that! EvilStar don't roll that way!

Oh, don't get me wrong, I agree with you. But the reality is that Hasbro simply isn't going to put as much effort into these figures as we'd like, at least not right now. Maybe as the line progresses we'll see better, more unique accessories, a lot less reused parts, etc.

For now, though, check them out. They're dirt cheap too: http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/StoreFront

I don't buy on-line.

That's how you get scammed.

:rolleyes:

I'll second that... :rolleyes: KamenDreda realizes that is about all you can do with Evilstar...

ARBCOToys realizes the $14.99 price for the 3-pack with Grunt is a bargain compared to the near $7 for indvidually priced figures. Therefore ARBCOToys assumes Hasbro has to skimp on accessories. If there is a single carded Grunt release, ARBCOToys thinks there will be more accessories included.

EvilStar's question is Where was this gun when they put that Grunt three pack together? Will EvilStar have to buy TWO of the Duke-Red Star packs to give GRunt the gun he should have come with? EvilStar already has to buy a second Parka Snake-Eyes to give Grunt a back pack!

DarthJoe's question is why does EvilStar talk in the third person? DarthJoe thinks Evilstar may think he's The Rock.

On a side note, Maurader isn't gonna rip you off. I've bought stuff from them, as have many people here, I'm sure. If they were scamming, people would be talking about it and giving warnings not to buy from them.

EvilStar's question is Where was this gun when they put that Grunt three pack together? Will EvilStar have to buy TWO of the Duke-Red Star packs to give GRunt the gun he should have come with? EvilStar already has to buy a second Parka Snake-Eyes to give Grunt a back pack!

DarthJoe's question is why does EvilStar talk in the third person? DarthJoe thinks Evilstar may think he's The Rock.

On a side note, Maurader isn't gonna rip you off. I've bought stuff from them, as have many people here, I'm sure. If they were scamming, people would be talking about it and giving warnings not to buy from them.

DPrime would also like to chime and say that if EvilStar is that worried, EvilStar need only to pay about $10 for a Marauder variety pack to test them out and see what they're like, and if they'll scam you (which they won't).

If they do, EvilStar would only be out ten bucks. Big deal.

DPrime would also like to point out that he's totally hardcore - DPrime only buys figures from 1994!!! Before then GI Joe sucked. Totally.

Joerhyno wants to join in on the fun too, and Joerhyno thinks it's funny that Evilstar is hardcore and complains about "paying almost $10 for a figure" yet in the same paragraph, Evilstar also admits to buying 2 Snake Eye figures one, just for a backpack, but if you ask Joerhyno(which, Joerhyno knows that you want to), that backpack doesn't even go well with Grunt, Evilstar would be better off hunting down an earlier Duke that was rereleased with a backpack.

therock.jpg

IF YOU SMMMEEELLLLELELELELELELELELELLL... what Joerhyno... is... cooking!

Joerhyno wants to join in on the fun too, and Joerhyno thinks...

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Now, DarthJoe wants Evilstar to do something special for him.

DarthJoe wants EvilStar to buy 2 of the Duke/Red Star packs...

Open them up and take out both of the M-16's...

Give one of them to Grunt...

Take the other one, and shine it up real nice...

eyebrow.jpg

TURN THAT SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS, AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDYASS!

just do what smarch does; smarch takes his ninja turtles to burger king and complains, then they feel like smacked asses in front of their girlfriends and they give smarch the right guns for smarch's joes.

then smarch will tell them to go home and eat a ice cream sammich.

Aalll, these people are talkin' but they do not understand, because when THE ARROW tells it like it is..................it is.

Y'see, when THE ARROW tells , people fear.

That's because the THE ARROW does not brook any BS, nor does he lay any out.

THE ARROW just tells it.

Like it is.

Like.

It.

Is.

Now THE ARROW has a lil' secret, the kind of secret that others are dying to know.....a smish-smash, bish-bash , pish-pash, splish-splash kinda secret truth about EVERYTHING that you just cannot get outa a cereal box or a can of wienies and beans.

But now is not the time for that, because the JoeRhynos are cooking and the DarthJoes are stickin'....and the Smarches are eatin' flip-floppin'-daddy-waggin ICE CREAM SAMMICHES..........

And this Weevil-scar character wants to do something ooey and gooey with his guns.

WWWWwwwwhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttteeeeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr......

THE ARROW is getting a headache from typing like this and trying to say something at the same time....

And of course there's a point to this.........THE ARROW always makes a point, but this time he's just tellin'.

Like.

It.

Is.

^ @lol@

DarthJoe thinks this may be the most epic thread ever!

Um...Yeah. Really funny, Bro. >:(

Anyway. BOT, even if Maraudar is on the up-n-up, they're are a lot of scammers on the internet who set up these dummy screens with all of a real website's graphics and you think you're ordering something from Maruadar but you're really just giving some @-hole your SS # and ALL your credit card #'s. I saw this on television.

Maybe if they had a catalog, I'd feel a little better about it but even there, I don't trust the mail. I usually go downtown on a bus to pay my bills in a person. At least if they had a catalogue I wouldn't be sending my address across the internet. I'd feel a little better about it.

...but if you ask Joerhyno(which, Joerhyno knows that you want to), that backpack doesn't even go well with Grunt, Evilstar would be better off hunting down an earlier Duke that was rereleased with a backpack.

Mmmmyeah! EvilStar HAS been wondering about that. He hasn't put Snake-Eye's backpack on Grunt because he has it on Snake-Eyes. And if he takes it off, he might make SE's back hole too loose.

Anyway. BOT, even if Maraudar is on the up-n-up, they're are a lot of scammers on the internet who set up these dummy screens with all of a real website's graphics and you think you're ordering something from Maruadar but you're really just giving some @-hole your SS # and ALL your credit card #'s. I saw this on television.

good thing you didn't see it on the internet, cause then it'd be true... :rolleyes:

Maybe if they had a catalog, I'd feel a little better about it but even there, I don't trust the mail. I usually go downtown on a bus to pay my bills in a person. At least if they had a catalogue I wouldn't be sending my address across the internet. I'd feel a little better about it.

um... yyeeeahhh... you have some trust issues pal, good luck being stuck in the 80s though, with your hardcore Joes and all.

You sound like one of the ladies I work with who refuses to buy a computer cause she's seen all of Dateline's "To Catch A Predator" shows, and isn't going to let that happen to her daughter. :rolleyes:

And, if a site is requesting your SS#...yeah, it's probably a scam.

And, I'd like you to explain how these "dummy screens" work if you're going directly to www.marauderinc.com, and ordering from that URL. Unless their site was hacked to redirect you to another site during the checkout process (which I'm sure marauderinc would catch and fix almost immediately), no one but marauderinc.com is gonna get your cc#...unless you have a keylogger installed on your computer, which would be your own fault for visiting malicious sites and not keeping maintenance on your own computer by running anti-spyware and anti-virus scans.

If you don't trust going directly to their site, you can use ebay too, as they put up auctions on ebay for their stuff.

what i wanna know is how do you pay bills in a person?

can you pay more then one bill in one person?

maybe it comes down to the size of the person. like if you had a little skinny person could you only pay small bills wherein a big fat person you could take care of a whole months worth of bills?

let me know, sounds like a good way to save $$ on stamps.

...but if you ask Joerhyno(which, Joerhyno knows that you want to), that backpack doesn't even go well with Grunt, Evilstar would be better off hunting down an earlier Duke that was rereleased with a backpack.

Mmmmyeah! EvilStar HAS been wondering about that. He hasn't put Snake-Eye's backpack on Grunt because he has it on Snake-Eyes. And if he takes it off, he might make SE's back hole too loose.

That's what she said.

You guys crack BrotherShane up! LOL

If you don't trust going directly to their site, you can use ebay too, as they put up auctions on ebay for their stuff.

Dude!!! Don't even go there!

Like I'm actually going to send somebody on the internet my money and HOPE that they'll actually send me what I'm paying for cuz if they don't they would get negative feedback????

Yo, Bro, I never GOT ebay. Don't know how that big giant scam factory ever took off. I don't do ebay AT ALL. I just go there to look at pics. Last thing I need is to deal with some psycho who's going to get pi$$ed at me for some crazy @$$ reason and then he shows up at my house and guns me down.

I'd rather go to a store where I can...oh I don't know... actually SEE what I'm PAYING for! I'd rather do cash. EvilStar believes in money on the barrel. Like Dave Ramsey says, credit cards are evil.