Movie Masters recalled?!

syd

went to walmart today got beat by 1 sec guy took like 3 jokers, 1 evil batman, and 2 scarecrows....i mangaed to get only one scarcrow

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@firedevil@ EBAY IS ABOUT TO ISSUE A FULL BANNED ON MOVIE MASTERS... MY SON IN LAW IS A MANAGER AT EBAY IN SALT LAKE CITY @firedevil@

WHAT!!!! WHAT FOR, DUDE DONT CLIFF HANG US LIKE THIS!!!!

Come on man, post a reason or somthing. I'm no scalper, but I'm fearful this will make them harder 2 get. If ebay pulls some cock & bull explaintion out there butts crying "recalled for chemicals", I'm gonna have a break down.

ebay is just too damn full of them selves! dude are u sure you got this right?

Yes I am sure you will have no problem finding it (although you may have to wait a little longer) - And for future reference, don't do anything crazy (re: scalper feeding) until you consult with your new friends here - if I can help you in the future getting things for cost/shipping or make a fair trade etc. then I'll be glad to. I know there are a lot of other folks who feel the same too!

All of us nutty toy guys gotta stick together!

Thanks, that's very kind of you! You guys do seem very supportive of each other. I may have to take you up on your offer if they're scarce. Doesn't look like i have the option of doing anything worthy of a straight-jacket again if there's going to be a mm figure ban on ebay! !

@firedevil@ EBAY IS ABOUT TO ISSUE A FULL BANNED ON MOVIE MASTERS... MY SON IN LAW IS A MANAGER AT EBAY IN SALT LAKE CITY @firedevil@

I also have it on good authority that the sky is, in fact, falling.

The chicken in my KFC bucket today was Chicken Little himself. :rolleyes:

hi all, i'm waiting for everthing to land in OZ should be in about 5-7 days.......

also from accounts of sellers(scalpers).....wave 2 has air holes?????? in packaging...can anyone confirm this.

if that's so, not only has the joker changed slightly but the packaging also.......which affects all wave 1 not just the joker......so even basic batman wave 1 has value........??

i'm waiting on a reply from asia contact that says that they were literally dumped with 6" stock and it's sitting on the shelves........i don't know whether it is MM ( and if so wave 1 or 2) or just the general retail line, like what we a got down here.

but i have found this forum useful and friendly, so any long time member that i could help let me know, i am willing to help were i can if ebay shuts it down.....i've posted what i've paid....yes scalpers fees and all....(but at least you had them on your shelves).......

i'm new at collecting, so i would be more interested in trade then money.....

from my calcs. i have about 4 full sets of wave 1....as in both batmans, joker and the 5 thugs....

plus extras batmans and thugs.

cheers

QLDr

and SupremeQueen

RE: the variant jokers listed for $350.......just recieved email noting, has just past Oz customs.....so i should have in my hands with in 2 days.........

haven't been this excited for.........long time......

i will post with better pictures if possible.......still can't upload.....i'll blame computer - not me..

also variant wave 1 joker with thug back card is upto $us300.......crazy

when's the movie starting.........and then there will be more demand.

cheers

QLDr

just recieved email noting, has just past Oz customs.....so i should have in my hands with in 2 days.........

I'm in UK and not sure if wave 1 will ever make an appearance over here. i'm new to this site, but if you or anyone else comes

across the wave 1 joker variant and is willing/ able to pick one up for me i'd really appreciate it. Will also be willing to pay extra for

their trouble :-)

just recieved email noting, has just past Oz customs.....so i should have in my hands with in 2 days.........

I'm in UK and not sure if wave 1 will ever make an appearance over here. i'm new to this site, but if you or anyone else comes

across the wave 1 joker variant and is willing/ able to pick one up for me i'd really appreciate it. Will also be willing to pay extra for

their trouble :-)

wave 1 has no variants. the different joker is a wave 2 release.

I grabbed two wave 2 jokers straight from the factory sealed case and compared them to my wave 1 jokers. I could not see any difference at all, they sculpt and paint on the face was identical. the only difference was the air holes on the side of the wave 2 package. I think this "variant" may have been a fluke.

I grabbed two wave 2 jokers straight from the factory sealed case and compared them to my wave 1 jokers. I could not see any difference at all, they sculpt and paint on the face was identical. the only difference was the air holes on the side of the wave 2 package. I think this "variant" may have been a fluke.

LOOK AT THIS!

ix9fm1.jpg

second release

2a78u46.jpg

Exactly what i'm talking about. i saw that pic a few days before i found the 2nd wave cases, and i was supprised to find that the 2nd wave joker in fact did not look like this pic:

2a78u46.jpg

i do in fact see the difference in the 2 pictures, but not on the actual product. i think the paint job on that fig may be a fluke.

I think more pictures are needed of wave 2 joker. I've only seen the one on this forum which has appeared on a

few sites, but no others. UberBarratt, you've sown a seed of doubt in my mind, but i can't see mattel releasing

an exact same second figure.

Might it be possible you have a wave 1 figure with improved packaging? i read somewhere that ventilation problems

were the cause of the recall.

Hi all, would there be a chance that wave 1 joker has been repackaged and is being used as a un announced chase figure through wave 2 release....this may explain why the same joker face has appeared in what is believed as wave 2???

don't know, just a thought.

I've googled MM's wave 2 and still no info......

I have to agree with UberBarratt on this I bought two wave one Jokers and yesterday bought three wave two Jokers I comparied them and they look exactly the same. I saw the comparison pics and had some doubts about getting wave two Jokers but when I saw them at the store they looked the same as wave one. When I got home I compared them and they do infact look the same at least to me.

I have to agree with UberBarratt on this I bought two wave one Jokers and yesterday bought three wave two Jokers I comparied them and they look exactly the same. I saw the comparison pics and had some doubts about getting wave two Jokers but when I saw them at the store they looked the same as wave one. When I got home I compared them and they do infact look the same at least to me.

i agree. i seen wave 2 joker upclose this morning, and it looks the same

I'm getting all depressed. every one is finding MMs but me.

does any one have a razor blade they could loan me.

send me a m.o. and ill pick some up for you.

I'm getting all depressed. every one is finding MMs but me.

does any one have a razor blade they could loan me.

send me a m.o. and ill pick some up for you.

your right, only women & silly teens use razors or take pills.

a man uses a gun! the taste of gun oil is a fitting last meal.