Someone help me identify these accessories

Keeleon

Ok, so I am going through my collection to try and sell off some stuff, and I have a bunch of guns and missiles that I don't know who they go to. Please help me out, and take a look, and let me know if you recognize any of this stuff. My email is keeleonohms at gmail dot com if you wanna just drop me a quick email. I don't even know what series these go to. there's probably some GI Joe and some Transformers, but there could be anything honestly.

http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n166/ke...gures/Missiles/

Thanks a bunch

The two red and black ones on the far right of the last picture go to Carnage. The Marvel comics character.

The brownish leg and neon green thing by it go to the Star Brigade Pogo, the brownish antenna too. The blue helmet above that stuff looks like it's the one that went to the Star Brigade Roadblock.

Any of the weapons that look like Joe weapons look like they went to Star Brigade guys.

Looks like an episode of Queer Eye for the Militant Group Guy got a hold of those babies! ;)

Boy, did I hate that era of NEON everything!

Looks like an episode of Queer Eye for the Militant Group Guy got a hold of those babies! ;)

Boy, did I hate that era of NEON everything!

Agreed! Takes the military jargon 'cock, lock, and load' to a whole new place!

The first set, the one with all the missles. The big black and orange gun is from Jurassic Park. Harpoon Harrison to be specific.

Here check it out.

http://www.jptoys.com/toy-database/jurassi...rison/index.htm

The second set of accessories, the one with the red and black carnage stuff. The big black gun with the knife points is from a spawn, the silver gun with the triangular tip, under the clear thing. Thats from TMNT Astonaut Raph.

missiles006.jpg

Added some numbers so there's no confusion (really, this should've been done first and foremost... it's only sense!)

1- Star Brigade Astro Viper

2 - Looks like Pilot Spawn (not 100%)

3 - Also looks like a McFarlane weapon

4- I got nothing

5- Carnage (already ID'ed)

6 - Star Brigade Cobra Pogo (if it's the same gold plastic as #43, otherwise, not sure)

7 - 2001 Robots in Disguise Spychangers

8 - dunno

9 - Another Spychangers weapon

10 - no clue

11 - Star Brigade Roadblock (V1)

12 - no clue

13 - Ambush's rifle, one of the many re-packs

14 - Beast Wars Dinobot's beast head (left half)

15 - Star Brigade CC's helmet

16 - SB Astro-Viper's knife

17 - Another Spychanger

18 - Carnage again

19 - ::shrugs::

20 - Star Brigade (could be TARGAT)

21 - ?

22 - 1995 POTF2 Luke Skywalker

23 - need a better shot, but looks like Star Brigade Countdown

24 - ?

25 - Star Brigade (again, could be TARGAT... might be Countdown)

26 - ?

27 - ?

28 - ?

29 - ?

30 - Star Brigade Roadblock v1

31 - Crimson Guard Immortal backpack (not 100%)

32 - TMNT Space Raph, 1990-ish

33 - Star Brigade, TARGAT/Countdown

34 - ?

35 - Star Brigade Cobra Pogo

36 - Star Brigade, TARGAT/Countdown

37 - Spychangers

38 - Star Brigade Roadblock again

39 - Star Brigade Astro-Viper, again

40 - Beast Wars Rampage

41 - Spawn II

42 - SB Roadblock

43 - Cobra Pogo leg

19 is a hammer from Grizzly, one of those 'huh?' figures from the 90's X-Men line. 24 looks to be a smokestack/gun half from the Armada Optimus Prime (the one with the trailer that transforms via infrared signal).

12 looks to be from an ExoSquad figure... I'm thinking the Marsala in Rapid Assault E-Frame. I know his guns are in that color.

4 is, I'm almost positive, from Toy Biz, but not Bonecrusher... I'd have to poke around my old 5" figures to be sure.

10, 12, 26, and 31 are all from Exo-Squad.

10 is the shoulder light from the Field Repair E-Frame.

http://www.virtualtoychest.com/exosquad/ex...maggie_crop.jpg

12 is the gun that came with Rapid Assault E-Frame like Magic 8-Ball said.

http://www.virtualtoychest.com/exosquad/ex...sala_1_crop.jpg

26 Can't really see it for the number but I think it might be the gun from the Interrogator E-Frame, if it's not i know it's Exo-Squad gun, just not who it goes with.

http://www.virtualtoychest.com/exosquad/exo_ser3_2_crop.jpg

31 Is a leg thruster from the Aerial Attack E-Frame

http://www.virtualtoychest.com/exosquad/exo_ser1_1_crop.jpg

OMG Thanks for the exosquad pics! I knew some of the stuff was exo squad but sincE I only seem to have 2 of the figures left, I was puzzled by why they didn't go to them. but i do remember having all those others before.