Rescue DOC. Who has received him yet?

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

I apologize if this has been posted somewhere, but has anyone received Doc? If so, when? :)

I received mine sometime last week. I live in Texas (the shipping adr. is from Azle,TX), but my cousin in Indianapolis has yet to get him.

I'm just curios if anyone else has him.

Thank you.

I apologize if this has been posted somewhere, but has anyone received Doc? If so, when? :)

I received mine sometime last week. I live in Texas (the shipping adr. is from Azle,TX), but my cousin in Indianapolis has yet to get him.

Thank you.

Thanks to you Cap!! Received mine today, thank god i was in CA this week!!! Doc looks great!!!! Can't wait to open em up!

Thank you.

Thanks to you Cap!! Received mine today, thank god i was in CA this week!!! Doc looks great!!!! Can't wait to open em up!

Wow! Great to hear from you kreyonkid. #US1#

My cousin in Indy is East of the Mississippi, and nobody he knows has him yet, but he's waiting.

I used money orders for both figures. I mailed the first one in mid January and got it the last week of April. I mailed the other one in late February on got it this past Monday.

They did a great job with this figure and accessories.

Last post was May 21 2008 and that one is 4 pages back.. I can see why he made this one.

That's what makes the search feature so handy! ;) Actually, I should probably merge all of these DOC threads into one.

Yeah.. But not everyone uses it... @deer@

Last post was May 21 2008 and that one is 4 pages back.. I can see why he made this one.

That's what makes the search feature so handy! ;) Actually, I should probably merge all of these DOC threads into one.

Yeah.. But not everyone uses it... @deer@

They should! <_<

man.. I sent in my check and form back on like March 15th... still no Docs for me! It was cashed though on May 8th.

I just think its funny.. it says 6-8 weeks.. .why am I waiting like 3 months?

• 3 weeks later...

I just got mine.

It's funny that they even bother to put him in a clamshell because the bubble on the card is already crushed pretty bad. There was not much of a point of putting a damaged packaged figure in something after it is damaged.

The figure looks alright but everything else looks like an elephant stepped on it.

I got mine last week (I sent it pretty late May 9th). Now that I think about it, that was freakin' quick. Especially since I was able to order more than one.

I received Doc a week ago, today. I sent my order for him back sometime near the end of February.