Backstage News On Batista's Time Off, Fan Altercation At SD!

Outsiders

As noted over the weekend, Batista was rumored to be taking an extended leave of absence from WWE. For the past few months, Batista had been asking for the summer off, and as of last week, the belief was that it was happening soon. However, with Undertaker taking some time off, as well as Randy Orton, it doesn't look he's getting his break anytime soon.

At last Tuesday's SmackDown taping, a fan jumped the barricade and punched one of the Edgeheads. Chavo Guerrero's bodyguard Bam Neely jumped in and pummeled the guy before security arrived to break it up. Had the show been live, the incident probably would have been visible on camera, but WWE managed to completely edit it out of Friday's broadcast.

The latest edition of Paul Heyman's "Heyman Hustle" video show is now online and can be viewed at http://www.thesun.co.uk. This week, Heyman interviews Aubrey O'Day, the lead singer of female recording group Dannity Kane. Much like last week's interview with Missy Hyatt, this week's is also pretty adult-themed.

The UK Sun is reporting that Bobby Lashley has signed a two-fight contract with an option for a third with the American Fight League (AFL) promotion, according to the UK Sun. Lashley told the Sun, "I feel really comfortable, I've been going to different camps and wrestling with different people, doing jiu-jitsu with different people and setting myself up for stuff. I don't want to be a wrestler that just to ground-and-pound. That's not going to be my style." AFL is looking to run their first pay-per-view event, featuring Bobby Lashley's professional MMA debut, in October.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE