Thousands of Boards down

Wheeljack35

www.tfw2005.net

This is a quick message to the members of TFW2005.com. The datacenter where TFW2005.com and possibly 10's of thousands of other sites had it's physical server stored had an issue earlier today which took the electricity to the entire building offline. From what we understand there was no damage to the actual servers, just the electrical connection to the facility. As of right now there is no ETA on the site coming back online. So long as this was a purely outside, electrical based issue, it should be anywhere from 24-72 hours. This also affected Hisstank.com and Cybertron.Ca.

Please pass the word around to those that may care, we will keep everyone updated here. Thanks, see you soon

This includes other boards like mine(The Transforum),Energon Station and a bunch of other boards I attend

Thanks for the heads up; I've been trying to get energon station and tfw, and thought it was weird that both were down at the same time.

I am still going nuts. Probards says all the servers are back to 100%, but Energon Station is still operating on the temporary... If it doesn't come back its not going to be rebuilt on proboards. Thats for sure.

2005 is down again. I know they where operating on temporary power though.

I know another person who has a proboard and they haven't gottrewn as far as you yet

You have at least one forum

The only reason we have a temp is because CK jumped right in and set it up. I wouldn't have known to to it. I will give it a few days to see if they finish restoring everything. Proboards say they haven't lost anything. SO I guess its all up to time now.

I think they might be hosted at the same place as my site actionfigurechecklist.com, :)

Here is the reason from the hosting company, "a transformer in our H1 data center in Houston caught fire",

http://forums.theplanet.com/index.php?showtopic=90185

so, a "Transformer" did it :D

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@