What real Indy gear do you have? or will have?

amazingdm

I don't really have anything right now but soon I'm going to buy an Akubra Federation IV Fedora, an 8' bullwhip and a lambskin leather jacket. Eventually I may even buy a Herbert Johnson Fedora

I've wanted a whip ever since I originally saw the movies as a kid, but never bought one. I even passed on a bunch of nice ones in Argentina last year when I went, and kicked myself for doing it. But having a toddler, I may have to settle for the Hasbro electronic one :D

I've been a fan of Dr. Jones as long as I can remember and have actually been collecting and assembling my Indy gear for several years. I currently own 2 Wested Leather Indy Jackets, one in the Raiders style and one from Last Crusade. I also have a US Wings Indy jacket, which is nice, but the pedigree and the craftsmanship on the Westeds make the US Wings no comparison. I have a What Price Glory Indy Shirt as well as a real Mk VII gas mask bag with leather strap. I have yet to procure the correct type pants and a quality whip. I own an Akubra Adventurer hat, but I'm holding out for the new offerings Adventurebilt has coming up. (They're the guys who made the hats for Crystal Skull) Basically, I only have one Halloween costume... Dr. Jones every year! Yeah, I'm a little Indy obsessed...

:)

TKO the OAD