Holy Crap these guys are tiny!

So I finally picked up some of the figures today and I plan on buying more. I noticed they looked rather small so when I got home I stood them next to the 25th Joes and the Joes tower over them! I guess it shows more how tall the Joes are compared to the 3 3/4 they are supposed to be but damn, I'm not used to figures being so small any more! Oh and are they going to wait till the 25th anniversery of these figures until they give them double jointed knees, haha

So I finally picked up some of the figures today and I plan on buying more. I noticed they looked rather small so when I got home I stood them next to the 25th Joes and the Joes tower over them! I guess it shows more how tall the Joes are compared to the 3 3/4 they are supposed to be but damn, I'm not used to figures being so small any more! Oh and are they going to wait till the 25th anniversery of these figures until they give them double jointed knees, haha

Why are people not understanding the logic behind the size of these things is beyond me. They are not supposed to be in scale with GI Joes for cryin' out loud they are made in the same fashion as Star Wars. Is the connection between Indiana Jones and Star Wars THAT unapparent? With that in mind they are exactly the size they should be.

Sorry, I'm just sick of people asking why they are the size they are. It makes perfect sense to me.

I'm with Pit Viper on this one. I think they work fine with either line. I've always felt that the 25th Anniversary Joes are slightly scaled up when you stand them side by side with their RAH originals. Personally, I would have loved it if the Indy line was done in the same style as the 25th Joes. But it does make perfect sense to have them share qualities with the Star Wars line, considering their ties in real life.

TKO the OAD

Why are people not understanding the logic behind the size of these things is beyond me. They are not supposed to be in scale with GI Joes for cryin' out loud they are made in the same fashion as Star Wars. Is the connection between Indiana Jones and Star Wars THAT unapparent? With that in mind they are exactly the size they should be.

Sorry, I'm just sick of people asking why they are the size they are. It makes perfect sense to me.

It didn't look to me like he was misunderstanding the logic. Just was suprised as all.