Stealth Launch Batmobile

Joker08

Oh I have seen this in my Target

What size figure will this fit?

3 3/4 Target exclusive or the 5 inch version?

You sure it was the stealth launch batmobile???? Haven't seen any sign of it anywhere other than the reserve at TRU

wal-mart had them on the shelf for about a hour but they took all the DK stuff off the shelves.

Any reason on why they did that?

You sure it was the stealth launch batmobile???? Haven't seen any sign of it anywhere other than the reserve at TRU

wal-mart had them on the shelf for about a hour but they took all the DK stuff off the shelves.

Pooda what do you mean they pulled them off the shelves!?!?!? I thought that when wave2 came out all that "company recalled business was behind us!

man don't tell me there still recalling sh*t!

Pooda what do you mean they pulled them off the shelves!?!?!? I thought that when wave2 came out all that "company recalled business was behind us!

man don't tell me there still recalling sh*t!

no, no.....the stuff wasnt recalled, it was just not supposed to be there. you have to understand, my wal-mart/target sold out of ALL of their DK toys......ALL! when i seen it i wasnt thinking........yeah i admit it, i was looking for Movie Masters. when i went back, ALL of the stuff was gone.....so i asked what happened, and the guy said that the stuff was put out too early and i wouldnt be out until july 15th.(by the way...they had no MM figs)

Oooohhhhh, *wipes beads of sweat from brow*, ok. Because I was gearing up to light the torches & lead an angry mob straight down to Mattel's CEO office!

Shoot, if they don't come on & hurry up I still might have to do it any way!

i need to get the DK and DCUC figs outta the way.......im tired of waiting my self.

Hey guys i found this on a forum called brotherhood of the bat, here chiro found the "stealth launch batmoblie" in his area. from the way the pics looks the toy is awsome!! theres no pic of this side by side with the "begins" one yet, so i can't wait to get it!!

here are the pics of the "stealth launch batmobile":

Chiro wrote:

This thing is cool! Very decent model of the tumbler with a special surprise, it shoots out batman on the batpod. I don't think this is supposed to be out until late july.

check out the pics and the video. I think I will fill the screw holes and paint this up properly as well.

Here it is next to the 1:18 model

DSC03131.jpg

DSC03132.jpg

DSC03133.jpg

DSC03134.jpg

DSC03135.jpg

I saw a ton of these on the pallets at WM tonight. They come two per case and will sell for $32.44 each(if I remember right) The box clearly says they have a shelf date of July 18. I thought about trying to snag one when the employess werent looking but I have a feeling the register would not allow the sale before the 18th. I'm sure these will be super easy to find after the 18th.

I saw a ton of these on the pallets at WM tonight. They come two per case and will sell for $32.44 each(if I remember right) The box clearly says they have a shelf date of July 18. I thought about trying to snag one when the employess werent looking but I have a feeling the register would not allow the sale before the 18th. I'm sure these will be super easy to find after the 18th.

u should try anyway.....they might of let u buy it. i dont like the fact that bats is made on the cycle

u should try anyway.....they might of let u buy it. i dont like the fact that bats is made on the cycle

I agree Pooda. I'm not too crazy about that either. It still looks like a pretty nice car though.

I agree Pooda. I'm not too crazy about that either. It still looks like a pretty nice car though.

Just discovered new info about this batmobile. A guy on ebay has posted pics of the back of the box. It shows that the canopy opens just like the one for the 3.75" figures and you can put a 5" figure in the car with the batpod still stored. So it looks better than I thought. Here's a link http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-DARK-KNIGHT-STEALT...1QQcmdZViewItem

For anyone interested, I just purchased the Batmobile from diecastauto.com. They thought it was going to be diecast when they ordered and saw it wasn't when it came in. They dropped the price when I talked to them from $39.99 to $29.99. Shipping is $10 with UPS ground.

Also, unrelated to this topic, I talked to Mattel and they are still saying no recall has been issued for the movie masters but that they had pulled them off the shelves. They didn't know if they would be back in stores or not. She said just keep checking. I still think they are trying to cover their butts for some reason.

I checked two Walmarts last night and this time both of them had a full endcap of these. So much for the shelf date :) I picked one up and it rang up just fine. I havent had a chance to take it out yet though.

I checked two Walmarts last night and this time both of them had a full endcap of these. So much for the shelf date :) I picked one up and it rang up just fine. I havent had a chance to take it out yet though.

The pic I saw was a little blurry. Was I correct when it said a 5" figure will fit in it?

whats so nice about this tumbler? its under articulated and has a molded batman on the Bi-pod.

why the heck cant Mattel ever make a decent friggin vehicle??

all they needed was an accurate tumbler and a accurate Bi-pod and would have alot more customers.

Got my stealth Launch Batmobile at a walmart in Austin, TX. Its pretty cool, except the little batman figure that comes with it is severley under articulated. But the box says that it will fit most 5.75" figures

they loaded the shelves with these things today at wal-mart( milwaukee) i asked the guy where the movie masters were, and he said they wernt getting any.( and the girl told me the 18th)