Would you want to see "tan" versions of ALL the Original 13?

KamenDreda

Was just thinking how nice it would be to get tan versions of Grunt and Clutch in the 25th line and then i got to thinking it would be kinda cool to get all the original 13 in tan as well. I have always thought of the tan versions of those two as desert uniforms and thought it would be cool to have all the Original 13 in desert fatigues.

Generally i hate repaints but if they make sense such as Desert or Artic or Even Night Force, I would be very open to it. I wouldn't even mind other joes out side of the original 13 getting the "desert" treatment. Flint or Lady Jaye in Desert ops cammo would be kinda cool.

HA! I did that with my ARAH Hawk, Stalker (using Doc's arms) and Breaker.

I think it'd be sweet, but I prefer ARAH molds. I can't really get into the 25TH stuff, for some reason. (except for some of the accessories)

I don't know... I kinda don't give a crap about most of the green 13... just boring to me.

I guess if they were doing some repaints anyways... sure..

Otherwise, gimme the 84-86 guys that replace the originals.

However, tan Clutch would be welcome if he was coming alongside the Vamp MKII

I would be all over that. Back in the day, I did what a few other's mentioned. I picked up a Tan Grunt or Clutch whenever I could so I could get the O13 Desert Gear....well make that the 09, Snake Eyes, Flash and Grand Slam didn't get the treatment, and I did not own a Scarlett figure.

But if they just do 1 or 2 in tan from the 25th, I'll just amass as many bodies as I can and do my own. (again)

I wouldn't care to have tan versions of them.

Grunt and Clutch, definatly.

Snake Eyes, no.

Everyone else, maybe. Rock & Roll would be ok. He'd be similar to the v2 Rock & Roll. Flash and Grand-Slam only if their pads are not some color that does not go with tan, brown or darker tan could work.

I wouldn't just want tan versions of those outfits but I would be into desert camo versions and artic outfit versions. Tiger Force I never saw the purpose of, but special mission outfits like environment camo would be cool.

I think a line of them in desert camo would actually be pretty cool. Never thought about it before, but I like the idea. Might seem cheesy, but a boxed set in desert camo with the proceeds from sales going towards a charity or something benefiting veterans and families of the Iraq war might be something to consider.

Sure! I think after all this time the originals could use a vacation in, say, Aruba, Cancun, or the Bahamas! Beach hats and Hawaiian Tropic for everyone!

What? You mean like repaints? Well, I guess if it would mean we could complete the group (Zap, Short-Fuze), I guess that would work.

I would just like to have all the orginal 13 appear on single cards, and a little more accurate. But like someone above mentioned throw camo on! just tan, probably not, but camo like the vvv duke that came with the hummer, i'd be about it for at least hawk, Clutch and RnR.

Sure! I think after all this time the originals could use a vacation in, say, Aruba, Cancun, or the Bahamas! Beach hats and Hawaiian Tropic for everyone!

Poor Scarlett would burn so bad.

Just Clutch!

I've never liked the desert camo stuff that much myself, almost as limited as winter clad figures. I'm an old Olive Drab camo lovin' jungle warfare kinda geek! ;) I LOVE the O13 and glad they paid honor to them like they have, and by utilizing the SE mold for several of them (as was done originally), really encapsulated the beginning of all that became the era of ARAH G.I.Joe for the 25th anniversary of it.

I wouldn't care to see the same figures in Tan, but a new figure of Clutch in Tan would be welcomed.