New Target-Exclusive Hulk

EddieBrock238

Well, there was no other thread, not that I could find at least, about the new Target Hulk. Has anyone found these yet? The street Date for 'em is June 1st, but I was lucky enough to come across some today. As somewhat of a review, he is overall a pretty nice figure. Sure, he's not great, but he is pretty movie accurate, at least from what I have seen. But he is pretty much in scale with standard figures. I was just curious as to how many people around here have come across them as well. I will post a couple pics, if anyone wants.

I would love too see pictures because I have no idea what this figure looks like?

Here we go... I got 3 pics, and now i've gotta try to upload 'em.

HULK1.jpg

HULK2.jpg

HULK3.jpg

Yes, he is a repaint/reuse of Toybiz's ML Wave 1 Hulk, but with a new head. He is actually pretty nice, especially compared to the regular hulk figures. he is pretty much in scale, as shown in the second pic. The Rail, unfortunatly does NOT come with him, just one I had from an older hulk. If you're only gonna grab one Hulk, go for this one. He fits in pretty well with the 6" scale figures, and he is pretty accurate. He only has 20 POA's, but he is still alright. The street date is June 6th, but my Target started early. They are a bit pricy, at about $12.90, but if you have a good Hulk accessory, and are only gonna grab one, than he is definently worth it.

this should be in the marvel area

I'm totally getting him. And maybe some extras for trade bait. Don't forget to use your $5 off coupons, ladies & gents...

I'm totally getting him. And maybe some extras for trade bait. Don't forget to use your $5 off coupons, ladies & gents...

Where can I find the 5 dollers off coupons?

13 bucks!?!?!?

Thats because you can only get this action figure at Target. @smilepunch@

WHere can i find that 5 dollers off coupon? @firedevil@

kinda lame.. ML1 Hulk, which wasn't that good to begin with, and a new head.... give it all a gross new paint job, and you get "meh"

I saw him today. He does look pretty good though his head is a bit off somehow. I already have plenty of Hulks so there's no need for another. I'm looking forward to getting different versions like Planet Hulk, but I'm good for savage Hulk.

my store had 8 yesterday and today they dont have anymore.

Grabbed one today during my lunch break! The head sculpt is very nice, I don't see how anyone can say its not?!?! Looks like the movie head, which it should. Second, it has a very good paint job, you are blind Clam @smilepunch@ Over all one of my fav Hulks ever :)

Draven

Hey Gambit...

I tried to download it here but for some silly reason it won't let me. I can email a copy to you unless someone else here can assist...

Sorry...

Hey Gambit...

I tried to download it here but for some silly reason it won't let me. I can email a copy to you unless someone else here can assist...

Sorry...

Where can I find it?

I'm trying to think of why the head looks off to me. It seems a little small maybe. A little round ball-like. The face looks kind of confused as opposed to raging. I don't know, it just doesn't look like a Hulk face to me.

He looks like he's at least thinking about smashing...doesn't he?

I might pick this up for my nephew who will be 6 next month. He sat down in front of me last weekend, crossed his little legs, looked up at me and said "Jamie (my real name)...tell me allllllllll about the Incredible Hulk...."

So I did...and he liked it. I did not, however, tell him how Hulk Smash puny Iron Man!

I really hope my kid turns out to be a boy. We'll know on Tuesday hopefully!