X-Men Animated Series on DVD ???

SkyByteTheSharkiest

Does anyone know if the animated series from the 90's is on DVD? I'd like to buy it for my BF because he LOVES X-Men, but I'm not sure if the series was ever put on DVD. I tried googling it, but it came up with a few different things and I'm not sure which is real or not ?

I'd like to get him some sort of box set if it exists! Let me know please!!! :)

Nope, not officially. There are maybe a few volumes with some episodes but the entire series was never released on DVD. You may be able to find some bootleg ones on eBay. I got mine on some DVDs (not playable on standard DVD players, just for computer) and eventually transferred them to VCDs. Maybe it was the other way around. I can't remember

if you go to any con there are bootleg versions of the whole series for about $50 I was tempted to get that the other day.

if you go to any con there are bootleg versions of the whole series for about $50 I was tempted to get that the other day.

should just ask me I can bring you a set .... Really why pay some jerky KO dealer when you can just download the stuff for free you're self which is pretty much what the jerky KO dealers do :P

Actually an X-Men DVD set is finally being released OFFICIALLY, im pleased to say!

They're currently on pre-order in the UK (and im guessing Europe) as X-Men Series One parts 1 & 2, they're available individually so far but im guessing a boxed set of the two will be available in time for Xmas.

Here's part one (released June 30th):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0017J8...;pf_rd_i=468294

And part two (released August 25th):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0017KX...;pf_rd_i=468294

Im guessing they'll be available in America at some point, but it depends if you want to wait or not!

BTW for fans of all 90s marvel cartoons, the Complete Iron Man is already available, Hulk, Fantastic Four & Silver Surfer (plus the 60s Spidey and Fantastic Four, 80s Spidey & friends and Spider-Woman) are all available for pre-order too and im guessing the 90s Spidey will be available soon!