Future Indiana Jones figures

BradMan

With the Indiana Jones Q&A from Hasbro confirming that we'll see Toht in 2009, what other figures are there that you hope we see in this line?

We have a list of "Temple of Doom" figures floating out there somewhere, so assuming those are "confirmed", here's what I hope to see:

"Raiders of the Lost Ark"

- Toht

- Rene Belloq (white suit)

- German mechanic

- Indiana Jones in German uniform

- Marion in white dress

- Hovitos warrior (from the temple at the beginning)

"Temple of Doom"

- Indiana Jones in tuxedo

- Maha Raji (?) with Indy voodoo doll

"The Last Crusade"

- Marcus Brody

- Brotherhood of the cruciform sword leader (guy with suit and fez)

- Walter Donovan

- SS officer

- SS soldier

"The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"

- Marion

- Mac

- Dr. Harold "Ox" Oxley

- Dovchenko in US military uniform

- Dr. Henry Jones Jr. (Indy in suit with bow-tie)

Vehicles

- German flying wing from "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

- Mine cars (2 with a track to run them on) from "Temple of Doom"

- German motorcycle with sidecar and Indiana Jones and Henry Jones from "The Last Crusade"

- German tank from "The Last Crusade"

- Russian duck from "The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"

Deluxe Packs

- Hovitos warriors from "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

- Thugee warriors from "Temple of Doom"

- Mutt Williams with motorcycle from "The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"

And that would basically take care of 2009...... @indy@

Good list. Definitely a few figures on there that I hadn't thought of, but would love to see. I would add to that list:

ROLA:

Satipo (Alfred Molina's character)

A German Pilot

TOD:

(Do we know yet how Willie will be dressed?)

Willie in her Palace Dress

"Possessed" Indy

The British Captain

British Soldier

The Indian Village Elder

Cargo Plane Pilot (small role but neat costumes)

ROLA:

The German female officer who yells "Alarm!!"

The guy who stole the cross of Coronado from young Indy

KOTCS:

A grey skinned Ugha warrior

An ant-covered Dovchenko

I'd like a Belloq from the beginning of Raiders, with khakis and pith helmet over the normal white suit version. Hovitos, Alfred Molina, German mechanic, Jock/Reggie would all be great for Raiders.

From TOD, I'd like a tuxedo Indy for sure. Maybe the pilots that bailed out of the plane (just make one I suppose), Lao Che's gangster with machine gun, Lao Che and friends.

From TLC, fez hat Sallah, Brody, and the rest that everyone else mentioned.

I'd like to also see a mine car and motorcycle w/ sidecar

@indy@

I was looking through some recent q&a's and found this:

Week of 5/9:

...can we hope for modern versions of Toht, German Mechanic, Marion in dress, Indy in German uniform, and Belloq in white suit?

-As the IJ line continues on, we defintely have plans for versions of all of those iconic supporting characters in the line. At least three of those are planned for early 2009.

Dietrich is in the plans for early 2009

'Professor Jones' hasn't been slotted yet

I mention these only because I haven't seen them posted yet:

ROTLA

Baranca

"Barmaid" Marion

Giant Sherpa

Imam

Captain Katanga

TOD

Wu Han

I'd also like to see eventual characters from the comics/books/games. It worked for Star Wars and there is plenty of non-movie content.

I've been replaying Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb on X-Box, and there are definitely some cool characters in that game that would make nice "expanded universe" figures. Especially the human sized terra cotta warriors that attack Indy inside the Emperor's Tomb.

I've been replaying Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb on X-Box, and there are definitely some cool characters in that game that would make nice "expanded universe" figures. Especially the human sized terra cotta warriors that attack Indy inside the Emperor's Tomb.

Indeed. There is already evidence that Hasbro wants to head in that direction considering they included the Spear of Destiny with Mutt William w/sword. The spear of Destiny was supposed to be a video game they cancelled then Dark Horse tooke the story and made it a 4 issue mini-series back in 1995.

I want a Short-Round figure with Indy and the mining cart. That would definitely rock! And no skimping on the accessories and articulation like we've seen in the other Indiana Jones Deluxe figures! You hear that, Hasbro!?!

Oh, and definitely a "Barmaid" Marion! She looked great in that outfit! Hopefully they'll toss in a scaled necklace of that relic.... err... the name eludes me at the moment.

And definitely a Toht and his henchmen, preferably the Nazi with his uzi/machine gun, and one (fake) Asiatic goon (you know, the one with the eye patches visibily covering his eyebrows in Raiders of the Lost Ark).

Sophia Hapgood?

She's from various Indy video games and comic books. Her most well-known roles being in Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis & Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine.

Check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Hapgood#Sophia_Hapgood

Didn't Hasbro say that they're looking into possibly releasing IJ: Expanded Universe stuff? But yeah, I'd rather see them release stuff for the movies first before we get to that.

From this week's Hasbro Q&A:

'White Dress' Marion coming Spring '09

Motorcycle w/ sidecar coming 2009 (w/out Henry Jones Sr.)

[Note: the question asked about a motorcycle w/ sidecar, 'possibly Henry Jones sr?' Hasbro replied that the figure will be released single carded ;)]

Sophia Hapgood is one of our favorite "IJ EU" characters that we would definitely like to produce if/when we get to the comic packs.