Indiana Jones Q&A With Hasbro

JayC

2009?

This line is carrying over to next year....cool

As for Hitler there was no need for that figure he was seen once in the Last Crusade

If there is a person who wants to customize him he was played by the same Admiral that Vader choked at the beginning of Empire

Admiral Ozzel

F#*$ YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......they are makin' an Arnold Toht figure! :D :D :D :D :D

WITH an extra 'melted skull' head as well....Hasbro you guys rule! ;)

Now if they can just make:

German Mechanic

Gobbler (sp?...that other main German baddie...I think he was a Colonel?)

Belloq in casual suit

Indiana Jones in Professor suit

Marcus

Marion in white dress

Napal Thug (shows up with Toht)

...hmm what others.....

You know I understand about Hasbro being politically correct but at the same time it was in the movie and it is actual accounts that Hittler was into the occult and odd things as such. Of course, I would not want a hittler figure but a germna figure is ok. The same with the Russians, I can always let them be apart of the Oktober Guard LOL

I just had a thought

We won't see Vogel in his black uniform because the black uniforms were worn by the SS?

I was actually wondering that myself...if Vogel's black uniform might be "too Nazi" for the line. I dunno...maybe as an exclusive somewhere.

Though I have a question: How well does this line seem to be selling where you folks are? Around here it looks to be pegwarming hard enough that I'm beginning to doubt the line lasting very long into 2009. A few items are harder to find than others, but by and large it's everywhere, and not moving particularly fast. Either that or they're restocking almost every day.

They were not selling very fast here at first before the movie was out. I saw the movie on friday and the theatre was packed, saturday morning the figures were wiped out. There was just two figures, no deluxe or vehicles left and they had just gotten in the 12" figures.

Now that the movie is out I think they will start to really sell well.

My Walmart has been blowing through these things. They're at their third or forth restock. Heck, even my local Kmart has pretty much sold through most of what they have.