Spirit head

Ace head

Roadblock hands/head

Gung Ho arms/hands

Cobra Commander fist

Shipwreck fist

Serpentor head

Baroness head (Cobra 5-pack)

How can anyone not say Ace?! One of the biggest pieces of crap ever!!! The body stinks, the suit is not any where near acurate and the head sucks!

Draven

Wow, I was thinking the exact same thing

...about Serpentor! @smilepunch@

Sorry, maybe I'm crazy but I kinda like Ace.

the Viper, anyone agree?

I am extremly disapointed with the viper. He looks good but the construction is very flawed.

I was fine with Bludd: The mouth breather face, non removable helmet (don't care), re-used Zartan parts which look good enough to me.

But when I found out (just recently) the he has no elbow articulation that sent me over the edge. That's absolute bull IMO,

Take a look at his card art:

Major_Bludd_01.jpg

His elbow's bent! That's false advertising!

5 pack Baroness (should remake w/ the new Baroness head)

Major Bludd (aka glorified Zartan)

Serpentor (hopefully we get a classic version and a Mindbender in the Arise Serpentor Arise DVD pack)

Zartan (they could've made him a little more classic looking)

Ace (he looks a little psycotic, fishbowl helmet????)

Any Duke or CC repaint (enough already!! Let's see Leatherneck, Wetsuit, Deepsix, Scrap Iron and some new stuff!!)

Crank Case (a better head sculpt and GRAY helmet would've worked. Thank God for gray primer spray paint)

By the way FF the original Maj Bludd had a solid one piece arm just like this one. Guess they are bring back the oldies. LOL

Oh, I know that.

But to not do it on the 25th version becasue it's 'RAH accurate' is bull IMO.

I think the worst one for me has to be the comic-pack Duke. As boring as his body-style can be, those horrid, cheap Easter-Basket-toy colors he sports just pushes him over the edge. As for the other figures mentioned above, I happen to like them. Major Bludd? I can't help it, I really like this figure, un-articulated right arm and all. (Also, it's shorter than his left one, if you look close...) Ace? Heh...those freakish eyes and fishbowl helmet are terrible, but I like his uniform and colors. Spirit? I actually like his face-sculpt. Early pics showed him as slightly ticked-off, and I liked that. Then I saw some where he looked like he'd been hit with a tranquilizer. (lol) But the one I got looks like a tough-as-nails Native American tracker/shaman; not everybody needs to look like an underwear model. (lol) Love that figure. Love Zartan, I more or less tolerate Serpentor because he's slightly interesting; I'd rather have the classic version. Love Zartan...I just don't wan't to see any more Storm Shadow, Version 1 Snake-Eyes, Duke, or Battle Mask Cobra Commander repaints. We're seeing them ad nauseum, and it seems to cheapen the originals.

the Viper, anyone agree?

I am extremly disapointed with the viper. He looks good but the construction is very flawed.

I was fine with Bludd: The mouth breather face, non removable helmet (don't care), re-used Zartan parts which look good enough to me.

But when I found out (just recently) the he has no elbow articulation that sent me over the edge. That's absolute bull IMO,

I'm the opposite. The arm does not bother me at all or the lack of a removable helmet. The rest of him does bother me though.

EvilStar's Bottom 5:

1. Ace: Yo! What really sux is how good the original was! This looks nothing like it. It's got a ugly head and the helmet just lays on it. It don't snap on or nothing. It just sits there. And where's his gun?

2. Baroness: Her legs are too bent.

3. Grunt: Dang! This one really totally disappointed me. Too green. No backpack, and that long neck!

4. Breaker: Big head and Flash's backpack??? WTF????

5. Grand Slam: Another use of the Flash head and no accessories? WTF????

By the way FF the original Maj Bludd had a solid one piece arm just like this one. Guess they are bring back the oldies. LOL

Oh, I know that.

Considering all the rest of the parts used aren't RAH accurate, I can't believe they went that route.

Yeah, Major Bludd has to take it for me. What a disappointing figure.

Oh, I know that.

Considering all the rest of the parts used aren't RAH accurate, I can't believe they went that route.

Yeah, Major Bludd has to take it for me. What a disappointing figure.

Exactly my point. Thank you!

If you're going to do 'RAH' accurate, then build him with an o-ring, and lose the double jointed knees!

Dude, I got to say I'm feeling all kinds of guilt about posting what I said about my bottom five. I NEVER meant to diss this line like that!

Look, I might about Duke arms and Breaker's big head, but over all, I'm totally DOWN with the 25th line. Yeah. There's things I wish were better. Ace sux. But look at those figs that are totally fly. Check out Torpedo and Snow Job! Props there, Hasbro! Big MAJOR honking props!

This line has been TOTALLY BOSS! Being a Joe collector is the most important thing in my life, and aside from my kid being born, this line is the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

I'll play!

Wave 2 - Serpentor eats $% in this wave

Wave 7 - Wild Bill. Can't believe no one thinks he sucks... he looks methed out.

Wave 8 - Haven't seen these yet, but I'll say CC is the real stinker here.

Comic-Packs:

- Duke vs. CC - still burns my eyes.

- Purple Thunder Destro - only useful part was his head.

- Ace - androgynous, crazy eyes... I may include him in my 4th of July celebrations if I don't cannibalize him for customs.

3 and 5-packs:

- Cobra Legions - 2.2/5 of this pack was useful to me.

- Senior Ranking sets - all kinda suck in their own special way.

Vehicles

- Only complaints are that the guys didn't come with weapons... otherwise fine!