Crystal skull figure

chopsooie

Got my stickers and money orders for 2 of these bad boys cant wait and for those that have seen the movie

I'd like to get enough to recreate the throne room scene from the new movie that would be cool

i was thinking about the same thing. i just hope that some guys are putting them on ebay for reasonable prices. how does it work with the stickers? does avery figure has stickers or just a few? i just have 3 figs right now. the toyshop i work at gets them next week, so i wait because my boss makes me better prices when i buy them at his place. so i wait. it is hard to wait when everyone is begining to put them on shelfs :P:P:P

Got my stickers and money orders for 2 of these bad boys cant wait and for those that have seen the movie

I'd like to get enough to recreate the throne room scene from the new movie that would be cool

i was thinking about the same thing. i just hope that some guys are putting them on ebay for reasonable prices. how does it work with the stickers? does avery figure has stickers or just a few? i just have 3 figs right now. the toyshop i work at gets them next week, so i wait because my boss makes me better prices when i buy them at his place. so i wait. it is hard to wait when everyone is begining to put them on shelfs :P:P:P

All of the single carded figures (with "relic" artifacts) each have 1 sticker depicting the relic in the crate. Each "Crystal Skeleton w/ Throne" Excl. requires 6 stamps (of any combination...which is good) and $5.99 for sh/h. It's a damn shame that the Deluxe sets don't come with anything; I feel like these should have at least come with 2 stickers despite the fact that they have no artifacts...just to help us out. :( I was curious about what it would take to recreate the scene, and were you to do so (paying $7.00 retail aprox.) it would cost: $546.00 + $77.87 for sh/h for a grand total of $623.87!!! Now I plan on army-building a few of these figures (again, unfortunately mostly the 2-packs: German Soldiers, Cairo Thugs, and Thugees), but DAMN! I think I'll just have to be content with a couple "Thrones" (unless Hasbro comes-up with more economical way to achieve this down-the-road). It will be interesting though to see how many of these end-up on Ebay and of course the inevitable "jerks stealing the stickers and returning figure to store" garbage.