On set photos of Snake eyes

Wheeljack35

i dont like the fact theres a mouth on snake eyes mask. looks weird.

I have to say these are some of the first pictures from this movie that have truly disturbed me. First of all, Snake Eyes looks weird. And it's not just the mouth. It's weird that he has regular black plants on but his entire upper body is covered in that plastic armor. It looks like he is just a bald, shirtless guy who has been painted black. Then there is Wayans as "Robo Cop" (or should we say "Robo Joe"?). The Sigma Six like armor the Joes were all pictured wearing was one thing but this makes him look like a freaking cyborg. I wouldn't expect a Joe looking that unrealistic had this film been made during the Battle Corps years.

guys you got to remember , what we got in the cartoon and in toys cant be done in Hollywood, and don't ask why, this gijoe looks more like an Ultimate gijoe. from the looks of it, but we don't know till we see it.

guys you got to remember , what we got in the cartoon and in toys cant be done in Hollywood, and don't ask why, this gijoe looks more like an Ultimate gijoe. from the looks of it, but we don't know till we see it.

There is no way you can look at that suit Wayans is wearing and tell me that the stuff from the toys and cartoon cannot be done. If they can do Robo Joe then they can do Ripcord in a HALO jumpsuit.

guys, the last time i watched joes was like more than ten years ago. snake eyes doesnt talk does he? hes like always quiet? i dont really remember.

anyways, so does this mean ray park wont have any lines in the movie at all? and we wont get to see his face as well? since snake eyes is all disfigured n all. wait, im right right? damn, i need to brush up on my g.i.joe episodes.

**one of my favorite joe episodes with snake eyes was when he started break dancing at a bar. hahah funny!

Cool, but why does Marlon Wayans look like Robo-cop?

Geez I hope he isn't disguised as a B.A.T.

Yeah hes a B.A.T. in disguise, we find out at the end of the film that the real (white, red-headed) Ripcord is tied up in a closet somewhere and the Marlon Waynes (B.A.T. in disguise) Ripcord came up with a Michael Jackson, race swapping story to explain away the differences. Its his new strength and abilities, as a B.A.T., that got him his leadership position. The final fight is SE vs. the evil B.A.T. Ripcord and SE will yell at Waynes to stop the carnage before he gets angry, at this point Snakes Hulks out and rips the B.A.T. in half. The End. Sequel anyone?

@smilepunch@ @firedevil@

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

snake eyes has a mouth now. i bet that he will speak in the movie @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ i am a little fan of joe and the little fan in me is crying. i am sure gonna check it out but from a fan point of view even at this early stage, this movie looks like a punsh in the face. who says the joes cant be done the way we love them? it is a fictive world after all or do you see army guys dressed as robocop and all in black? or even ninjas next to them?

That's one nasty bruise Scarlett has, and why do the photographers always think people was to see celebs shoving a head sized sammich in their mouths? That's just silly, I don't like watching people I know personally eat, why would I wanna see someone else?

There is no way you can look at that suit Wayans is wearing and tell me that the stuff from the toys and cartoon cannot be done. If they can do Robo Joe then they can do Ripcord in a HALO jumpsuit.

Maybe a HALO jumpsuit is not practical???

I dunno..

One of the figures had a mouth on it if I remember correctly.

why do the photographers always think people was to see celebs shoving a head sized sammich in their mouths?

if its a chick oh you know y lol

talking about snake eyes' mouth.....COME ON! you guys are telling me that you have NEVER!, seen snake eyes with a mouth, or mouth imprint in his mask? he clearly has them both on these pics. im not saying that it looks good or even makes sense, its just not mind boggling.

JoeSnakeFRCU.jpggij_snake_eyes.jpg

sigh...

The more pics I see from this movie, the more it depresses me.

It depresses me cause I have a pretty good feeling the movie is gonna suck, and it depresses me to know that the only GI Joe figures we'll probably be getting a year from now are gonna be based off of said movie. :(

talking about snake eyes' mouth.....COME ON! you guys are telling me that you have NEVER!, seen snake eyes with a mouth, or mouth imprint in his mask? he clearly has them both on these pics. im not saying that it looks good or even makes sense, its just not mind boggling.

yeah but im saying, he doesnt talk. i just forgot why. didnt some accidnet happen and left him speechless and a disfigured face.