Old comics search

AFC34

Would anybody help me to find an old comics novel from JLA against Evil legion?

I remember the main superheroes face their most fearsome foes in a big disavantage, some lost their powers, some were handicaped, some are missing. for instance Green Arrow have no arms to manage his bow, he throw his arrows, holding his bow in the legs and strtching the string with teeth.

Please tell me in wich magazine or collection I can find this tale.

Thanks you all.

When did you first read it?

70's?

80's?

90's?

Was it in a regular monthly 32 page comic?

Or was it in a TradePaperback? A larger magazine sized book?

If you can narrow it down it would be easier to figure it out.

Hmmm, sounds vaguely familiar. I know I don't have it but it does sound familiar. I'll ask around my comic shop next time I'm up there and see if I can find anything out for you.

It was from 1970´s or early 1980´s. Format. I can not tell, because in Brasil, the publisher cast its own format. A friend told me JL faces an alien manace. I´m still searching. Thank you anyway.

one of the crisis series perhaps?.. crisis on infinite earths or what not?.. Was that out back then ? :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_on_Infinite_Earths

or maybe some kind of reprint of the first

http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/DC_Silver_...and_the_Bold_28

a little more information about the story & what not would help Even art work & outfits used at the time what and who was on the front cover ect

hello police I was robbed he went that way hurry! He was a white guy with brown hair & he had on pants & a shirt :P