More figures popping up in Walmart computers

JoeRhyno

FROM HISSTANK.COM

Yo Joe! Got a new listing from the SMART system at Wal-Mart. You have to decipher the codes yourself

Single Figures:

Duke Omega Force

Cobra Commander Omega Force

Cobra TRPR Omega Force

Storm Shadow w/ GE

Cobra Diver w/

Cobra Trooper w/ RE

Crimson Guard P

Tripwire w/ Deser

Dreadnok Torch

Dreadnok Buzzer

Dreadnok Ripper

Firefly

Blowtorch (yeah!)

Single Serpent

Multi Packs:

Rock & Roll & Dee

Gung Ho & Cobra

Snake Eyes & Hard

Beachhead & Main

ScrapIron & Wild

No dates, no details, just what was in the system, but I have my theories.

can you saw SWEET.. and then OUCH(for your poor wallet)..

Diablogunner from hisstank gave the following list,

Duke Omega Force

Cobra TRPR Omega Force

i wonder if these are part of the moive figuers ?

Multi Packs:

Rock & Roll & Dee-jay Maybe,

Gung Ho & Cobra commander ??

Snake Eyes & Hard master, this has to be this set,

Beachhead & Main frame, from the cartoons, Arise Serpentor Arise, ScrapIron & Wild bill ??

Storm Shadow w/ GE ??

Cobra Diver w/

Cobra Trooper w/ RE ??

Crimson Guard P

Tripwire w/ Deser

Dreadnok Torch

Dreadnok Buzzer

Dreadnok Ripper

Firefly i wonder if its from the 92 set?

Blowtorch (yeah!)

Single Serpent

That would be awesome if it was Dee-Jay. As he was an interesting (for the time) character. What I would like to see though, is Billy, Battle Armored CC (from issues149-151) and maybe The Blind Master.

Hell, if they're going to do The Hard Master, might as well cover all of them. :)

Now that I think about it though, Hasbro what about doing Phoenix Guard?

Thanks for the info Joe, my wallet's already screaming!

So much for the notion that the movie is going to kill this. :D

I'm wondering if those ARE the movie figures?

It says "multi-pack" and not specifically comic pack (not that I know whether the old ones did or not lol).

I'd say this list was "inconclusive" to many uncertainties. and we can guess all we want.

I mean what the hell is "Single Serpent"?

And the Dreadnoks are not THAT popular (especially Buzzer). The packs are kinda peg warms (thought not as bad as the Scarlett/Hawk ones).

This HAS to be move related.

14 "single" figures and only 4 are "new" (if you believe that Crimson Guard P to be Python Patrol).

And the multipacks, we can really just speculate, but it would seem half will at least be new characters, but the only one we can be even be certain of is Scrap Iron. the others ("Dee", "Cobra", "Hard", "Main", and "Wild") are stuck with just conjecture. RAH character or new?

"Dee" could be Dee-Jay or Deep Six.

"Cobra" could be just ANOTHER Cobra "Trooper" (since they were technically known as just "Cobra") or, really ANY Cobra character with Hasbro's penchant for putting the Cobra before a lot of the names (Cobra B.A.T., Cobra Viper). But it sure as hell better or either include a new mold For Gung-Ho and/or include a new character for the "Cobra" or this will be a guaranteed peg warmer.

"Hard" could be Hard Master, Hardball, Hardtop, even Hard-Drive.

"Main" could be Mainframe.

"Wild" could be Wild Weasel, Wild Bill, Wild Boar, or Wild Card.

Also, it should be interesting to see what they do to the Dreadnoks, for example. I mean they CAN'T just repackage them as singles without repainting or frankensteining them and the ones we got already are already "accurate".

So much for the notion that the movie is going to kill this. :D

I'm wondering if those ARE the movie figures?

It says "multi-pack" and not specifically comic pack (not that I know whether the old ones did or not lol).

I'd say this list was "inconclusive" to many uncertainties. and we can guess all we want.

I mean what the hell is "Single Serpent"?

And the Dreadnoks are not THAT popular (especially Buzzer). The packs are kinda peg warms (thought not as bad as the Scarlett/Hawk ones).

This HAS to be move related.

14 "single" figures and only 4 are "new" (if you believe that Crimson Guard P to be Python Patrol).

And the multipacks, we can really just speculate, but it would seem half will at least be new characters, but the only one we can be even be certain of is Scrap Iron. the others ("Dee", "Cobra", "Hard", "Main", and "Wild") are stuck with just conjecture. RAH character or new?

"Dee" could be Dee-Jay or Deep Six.

"Cobra" could be just ANOTHER Cobra "Trooper" (since they were technically known as just "Cobra") or, really ANY Cobra character with Hasbro's penchant for putting the Cobra before a lot of the names (Cobra B.A.T., Cobra Viper). But it sure as hell better or either include a new mold For Gung-Ho and/or include a new character for the "Cobra" or this will be a guaranteed peg warmer.

"Hard" could be Hard Master, Hardball, Hardtop, even Hard-Drive.

"Main" could be Mainframe.

"Wild" could be Wild Weasel, Wild Bill, Wild Boar, or Wild Card.

Also, it should be interesting to see what they do to the Dreadnoks, for example. I mean they CAN'T just repackage them as singles without repainting or frankensteining them and the ones we got already are already "accurate".

wal-mart system never gives full names, so whats at the your right, its a guessing game, the snake eyes w/ hard as to be hard master. why in the world would they put Hardball, Hardtop, even Hard-Drive., these guys have nothing to do with ninja. on the other hand it may have something to do with the movie. and i still don't know what Storm Shadow w/ GE & Cobra Trooper w/ RE are???

Yo! Is EvilStar the only one who thinks this list blows?

More Dukes, Snake Eyeses, and Cobra Commanders? A bunch or repaints? The only NEW characters are Blowtorch and Mainframe?

Sorry, Dude, but this sux!

Eff it! Looks like my stimulus check is still getting invested at the track!

More Dukes, Snake Eyeses, and Cobra Commanders? A bunch or repaints? The only NEW characters are Blowtorch and Mainframe?

Totally agree! And we're getting Gung-Ho, Beachhead, and Storm Shadow AGAIN, but where the eff are ZAP and SHORT-FUSE???

Come on, Hasbro! Finish the Original 13!!! Even do a half-assed job like you did with Grunt! Better than nothing!

Skinny at Yo Joe made these suggestions as to what they are...

Single Figures:

Duke Omega Force

Cobra TRPR Omega Force

Storm Shadow w/ GE

Cobra Diver w/ elements

Cobra Trooper w/ REd symbol

Crimson Guard Python patrol

Tripwire w/ Desert theme

Dreadnok Torch

Dreadnok Buzzer

Dreadnok Ripper

Firefly

Blowtorch (yeah!)

Single Serpent

Multi Packs:

Rock & Roll & Deep six

Gung Ho & Cobra

Snake Eyes & Hard

Beachhead & Mainframe

ScrapIron & Wild bill

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?p=360240#post360240

db

Totally agree! And we're getting Gung-Ho, Beachhead, and Storm Shadow AGAIN, but where the eff are ZAP and SHORT-FUSE???

Come on, Hasbro! Finish the Original 13!!! Even do a half-assed job like you did with Grunt! Better than nothing!

You need to get help dude.

Skinny at Yo Joe made these suggestions as to what they are...

Single Figures:

Duke Omega Force

Cobra TRPR Omega Force

Storm Shadow w/ GE

Cobra Diver w/ elements

Cobra Trooper w/ REd symbol

Crimson Guard Python patrol

Tripwire w/ Desert theme

Dreadnok Torch

Dreadnok Buzzer

Dreadnok Ripper

Firefly

Blowtorch (yeah!)

Single Serpent

Multi Packs:

Rock & Roll & Deep six

Gung Ho & Cobra

Snake Eyes & Hard

Beachhead & Mainframe

ScrapIron & Wild bill

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?p=360240#post360240

db

OK Rock & Roll & Deep six, why? Beachhead & Mainframe & ScrapIron & Wild bill, i hit that one the first time. Tripwire w/ Desert theme, ???? I'm not even going to ask,

ok this came down from hisstank,

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10194

Multi Packs:

Rock & Roll & Deep six

Gung Ho & Cobra commander

Snake Eyes & Hard master

Beachhead & Mainframe

ScrapIron & Wild bill

so Rock & Roll & Deep six is the one i got wrong, i think it would have been cool if it was dee-jay, oh well

Multi Packs:

Rock & Roll & Deep six

Snake Eyes & Hard master

Beachhead & Mainframe

ScrapIron & Wild bill

so Rock & Roll & Deep six is the one i got wrong, i think it would have been cool if it was dee-jay, oh well

This still sux! You have to buy a fig you already got to get a new character! At least none of these "New" characters are any that EvilStar is down with. So if you want your Deep-Six, he's gonna cost you ten bucks and you get a Rock & Roll you can throw away. Hasbro is really effing us here.

Repaints and rehashes galore :rolleyes: . Well, I suppose I should wait to see these things before I pass judgement but right now it's not looking so good.

Yeah, I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

Multi Packs:

Rock & Roll & Deep six

Snake Eyes & Hard master

Beachhead & Mainframe

ScrapIron & Wild bill

This still sux! You have to buy a fig you already got to get a new character! At least none of these "New" characters are any that EvilStar is down with. So if you want your Deep-Six, he's gonna cost you ten bucks and you get a Rock & Roll you can throw away. Hasbro is really effing us here.

It might be different version of characters we already have.

The Rock & Roll could be the gattlimng gun version with the v2 Deep Six, both were made the same year before. The v1 Deep Six might be with that rumored Sharc.

Main Frame might be with the Battle Corp Beach Head.

Scrap-Iron with Battle Corp Wild Bill.

Ninja Trainee Snake Eyes with Hard Master.

Any number og Gung Hos with any other CC we don't have yet.

That at least is what I am hoping they are.

*POSSIBLE MOVIE SPOILERS*

I'm not sure about these Omega Force guys being movie figures. Why would they reveal Cobra Commander (the most mysterious character from the movie) so soon?. Also "Cobra TRPR" is apparently Cobra Trooper but it is my understanding that in the movie they are called Cobra Viper or Neo-Viper. You'd also think we'd get a movie Snake-Eyes first.

I think it's highly unlikely that Wal-Mart would have movie figures in its' system over a year before the movie figs start to hit (with the movie coming in August we probably won't see the figures until June or July). Plus, there's no mention of the other characters from the movie.

This isn't the movie figures. Heck, the movie figures are probably barely past prototype stage at this point, much less getting sold to retailers.

In fact, as pointed out on another forum, this whole list looks...rather fake. Wal-Mart listings in the past (the ones that have been accurate, anyway), have included UPC/Serial Numbers and the names have been drastically shortened ("Cobra Bazo" for "Cobra Bazooka Trooper" or "Blade Destro" for "Iron Grenadier Destro" for example).

These names are too long, and no numbers....I suspect fakery.

I think it's highly unlikely that Wal-Mart would have movie figures in its' system over a year before the movie figs start to hit (with the movie coming in August we probably won't see the figures until June or July). Plus, there's no mention of the other characters from the movie.

This isn't the movie figures. Heck, the movie figures are probably barely past prototype stage at this point, much less getting sold to retailers.

In fact, as pointed out on another forum, this whole list looks...rather fake. Wal-Mart listings in the past (the ones that have been accurate, anyway), have included UPC/Serial Numbers and the names have been drastically shortened ("Cobra Bazo" for "Cobra Bazooka Trooper" or "Blade Destro" for "Iron Grenadier Destro" for example).

These names are too long, and no numbers....I suspect fakery.

you may be right ,but that link i gave had U.P.C numbers, and that we may not see these babes till the end yearly next year. if that,