wave 4 comics out

xhairs

Didn't read the whole thread. Did it say what store he found them at?

And I got to say the paint wash on Copperhead really irritates me. I hate paint washes in general, but when they are a pretty standard part of a line i can deal with it.. At least all the figures can look crappy together but When you have a shelf of 60+ figures and only one has a dirty sloppy paint wash, he's gonna stick out like a sore thumb... I have a feeling I'll be repainting him to have a cleaner look. What a waste.

Didn't read the whole thread. Did it say what store he found them at?

And I got to say the paint wash on Copperhead really irritates me. I hate paint washes in general, but when they are a pretty standard part of a line i can deal with it.. At least all the figures can look crappy together but When you have a shelf of 60+ figures and only one has a dirty sloppy paint wash, he's gonna stick out like a sore thumb... I have a feeling I'll be repainting him to have a cleaner look. What a waste.

I see what you're saying.......but I think the wash on Copperhead is cool and kind of a part of the character. I can see him being a dirty guy and not really washing his gear often......pretty much like a swamp rat. Smells like salt water and fish.......he wouldn't be as clean as a fly boy like Wild Weasel. I like the dirty look.......turning wrenches and the helm of the Water Moccasin....cussing like a sailor.

I see what you mean from a collectors stand point but I think it goes with the character. ;)

Well, I guess that would explain why the Walmarts I have visited in the last few days all stocked the hell out of the comic pack pegs with all the prior releases! It's going to be a loooooonng time before I get my hands on these without going online.

Well, I guess that would explain why the Walmarts I have visited in the last few days all stocked the hell out of the comic pack pegs with all the prior releases! It's going to be a loooooonng time before I get my hands on these without going online.

I looked today and mine did that too.

Update!!!Found Copperhead and Shipwrech at the Target on univerity drive in Huntsville.Draven,be on the look out.This is a very cool comic pack.CH is awesome looking.Shipwreck is ok.Target also had the Firefly/Stormshadow set.No Duke and Red Star.

I've got one complaint about Copperhead... No double knee joints. WTF?

I like that Copperhead can hold his rifle properly. However, both wrists and the left hand looks awkward when he's in a pose where he's not holding the rifle. So, I'm neither complaining nor praising the change.

Wish he came with Cutter, instead of Shipwreck, though. All they would have had to do was make a new head sculpt and not put the tat on the right forearm. Heck, they didn't even need to change the color of the shirt or pants. They did paint Shipwrecks hat the color of Cutters hat, though.

I like that Copperhead can hold his rifle properly. However, both wrists and the left hand looks awkward when he's in a pose where he's not holding the rifle. So, I'm neither complaining nor praising the change.

Wish he came with Cutter, instead of Shipwreck, though. All they would have had to do was make a new head sculpt and not put the tat on the right forearm. Heck, they didn't even need to change the color of the shirt or pants. They did paint Shipwrecks hat the color of Cutters hat, though.

agreed.. thats just common sense and should have been done.

We already have Shipwreck.

Shipwreck never wore anything like that.

That figure could easily be Cutter with a new head mold.

Cutter drove the WHALE, fitting perfectly against Copperhead, who drove the Water Moccasin.

The two Walmarts here did the same thing a few weeks ago. Those pegs are loaded!

Nice to hear that more stuff is coming out, I will wait until HTS ships my order mid July, that way I can save some money for the convention.

Personally I cannot wait for Wave 5 comic packs since there is a IG and Nemesis Enforcer.

agreed.. thats just common sense and should have been done.

We already have Shipwreck.

Shipwreck never wore anything like that.

That figure could easily be Cutter with a new head mold.

Cutter drove the WHALE, fitting perfectly against Copperhead, who drove the Water Moccasin.

Common practice with Hasbro seems to be...

If it makes too much common sense to do it this way, it WON'T be done!

A simple new head mold for Cutter couldn't have drained the bank too much for them? Hell, even just molding a new little ball cap to throw on an existing head mold and painting the hair Red on it with a curled up mustache, would have worked over a funky uneeded 2nd version of Shipwreck.