pooda

DCUC exclusives. who would you pick?

who would be the best DCUC exclusive?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. who would be your pick as the best exclusive?

• Green Lantern(guy gardner)
    • Capt.Marvel(shazam)
    • Blue Beetle(classic)
    • Alfred
    • Commissioner Gordon
    • Bruce Wayne
    • Lois Lane
    • Hush
    • (Business suit) Lex Luthor
    • General Zodd

The 'best' exclusive? For me, that would be someone I have little to no interest in, so I don't have to worry about trying to get it! ;) However, there should be some kind of 'reward' for those who make the effort to go to these things. I picked Alfred, because while I would like to have one, it's highly unlikely to show in a regular line, so it would be like a prize for making it to a con. And though I'd like him, I wouldn't be too put out if I couldn't get my hands on one.

i say lois

for the record....when i say exclusive, i mean any way of getting a fig besides retail. not just comic cons.

for the record....when i say exclusive, i mean any way of getting a fig besides retail. not just comic cons.

OK, so like a Previews or BBTS exclusive figure? That would certainly make it more accessible. I still wouldn't go for an A-lister, but any of the non-powereds listed would be good.

OK, so like a Previews or BBTS exclusive figure? That would certainly make it more accessible. I still wouldn't go for an A-lister, but any of the non-powereds listed would be good.

why? you would just have to pay a little more for it.

I mean I wouldn't use up my vote on an A-lister - I'd think that something special should be the exclusive, something you would not necessarily see widespread. Like Lois, Gordon, or Alfred.

I mean I wouldn't use up my vote on an A-lister - I'd think that something special should be the exclusive, something you would not necessarily see widespread. Like Lois, Gordon, or Alfred.

yeah....youre right. i would rather get a filler character than an A-lister.

Besides, an A-lister should be used to anchor a wave and be easy (or as easy as these get) to find.

I picked General Zodd

Only if it was Terrance Stamops General Zodd from Superman 2

"Kneel before Zodd"

Besides, an A-lister should be used to anchor a wave and be easy (or as easy as these get) to find.

that depends on what you consider an a-lister. just because you know the name doesnt mean it makes the a-list. usually, when they make a character that has multiple versions of himself( like green lantern) they make at least one of the versions a exclusive.

How about none?

i say lois

It has to be something that would sell @smilepunch@ maybe some kind of clark kent and lois two pack... and they could have some kind of cloth /or snap on armor to turn clark into SM

I was thinking the same thing but with a Bruce Wayne & alferd

i was thinking like a mail away figure type of promotion. like kenner did with the mail away clark kent figure.

i was thinking like a mail away figure type of promotion. like kenner did with the mail away clark kent figure.

now!...were getting somewhere. i know that unless this line last for several years and puts out figs twice a month, alot of characters for example(all of the diferent GL) wont be produced. thats why i have who i have as exclusives, toy fare had dcd hush, and besides capt. marvel and blue beetle, most of the names could be an exclusive.

Or you could do like DST did with Star Trek, and have several exclusives at the same time. Like if you like the Legion of Superheroes, you could have three different stores (say, BBTS, AFX, and Toyrocket) who each had one of Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl and Lightning LAd.

Or you could do like DST did with Star Trek, and have several exclusives at the same time. Like if you like the Legion of Superheroes, you could have three different stores (say, BBTS, AFX, and Toyrocket) who each had one of Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl and Lightning LAd.

i'll even except that...an exclusive is an exclusive.