Sign in to follow this  
TeknoKyo

Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII

Done completely with a Microman.

Cloud1.jpgCloud2.jpg

1 more sword WIP ... mabbe will make a few more swords as per the game... ;)

pic below are the alternate hands and WIP Ultimate weapon ... the highest dmg weapon in the game for cloud.

CloudHands.jpg

:)

Very nice! Got any more WIP shots? Not sure what the base is.

Tq.... don't have anymore WIP for this fig ... I seldom take WIP pics ... the WIP Bruce Lee blw will give some ideas on how I make microman customs.

BruceLeeWIP1.jpg

Most all microman are the same sculpt ... which is kinda like a nude bodysuit sculpt ... which is perfect for customizing... ;)

If you're looking for Microman you can check out SmallJoes or BBTS in US.

Excellent work as usual!

Tq for the comments ... :)

I'm almost done with the oth sword -> ultimate weapon.

UltimateWeap1.jpgUltimateWeap2.jpg

The painting is done in a way that shows kinda like a dispersed light source in the sword. The 2 pics above are angled and shows that.

The pic blw shows the painting scheme clearer.

UltimateWeap3.jpg

I still have 2 clear coat the sword 2 make it more shiny. This is an in-game shot of the sword.

UltimateWeapInGame.jpg

Actually after completing the sword I feel it looks pretty stupid and cartoony for my liking ... will see how it comes out with a few clear coats... ;)

Damn that looks amazing!! ~

Tq for the comments.

Added in more pics with 3 swords.

CloudStrife.jpgCloudStrife2.jpg

The sword at the back is on a holder that fits to the body like those joe connectors.

it looks real good, and don't mind the cartoony look to the ultima weapon, i mean it's the ultima weapon, it can't be anything but cartoony with a name like that