pooda

mattel's DC universe change?

i personally LOVE the mattel dc figs!...i just think that the "dress suit" figs need another sculpt besides the same ole' clark kent body. tell us what you think about the sculpts, do you think they need a change? let us know!

Picture177.jpglex at his best in pooda's play room....

Funny, I did the same thing with Lex Luther and a Clark figure. I thought I was the only one. Actually I will be posting picks of another DCUC head switch. Maybe 2 more regular body styles, one smaller and one larger. Also the elbows for the current set of suit figures are just plain weird.

Ex - a slimer body for Flash

Ex - a larger body for Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, and Orion should be larger too.

Ex - Green Lantern, Batman, Green Arrow

i love this suit but they could change it do because if 2 or 3 figures has the same suit, it is ok. depends how you pose them but if now 5 or 6 figs have the same suit then it looks kind of bizarre on the shelf.

i love this suit but they could change it do because if 2 or 3 figures has the same suit, it is ok. depends how you pose them but if now 5 or 6 figs have the same suit then it looks kind of bizarre on the shelf.

yeah but its the same body(tight pants) which doesnt give much. i think that they should give at least 3 different suit types.(movie master goon suit sculpt, clark kent suit sculpt, and a scarface type suit) i would be very happy! i like gangsters, i dont always want my figs fighting super villians.

That Lex looks pretty good. How do you get his head off? Did you need to take apart the entire figure?

I thin the Clark should have been bulkier. He's hiding all that Superman muscle under there, afterall.

That Lex looks pretty good. How do you get his head off? Did you need to take apart the entire figure?

I thin the Clark should have been bulkier. He's hiding all that Superman muscle under there, afterall.

i just pulled back on the chins(the heads are soft) and switched them. seeing that i feel like you do about clark not being big enough so....i figured lex could use the body! i never liked lex's tech suit, so im going to use it as a background prop in a dio im working on.( on an custom note: try boiling some water and putting the fig in it about 30secs,...be very CAREFUL!!! you could over boil and fade your fig!)

yeah but its the same body(thight pants) which doesnt give much. i think that they should give at least 3 different suit types.(movie master goon suit sculpt, clark kent suit sculpt, and a scarface type suit) i would be very happy! i like gangsters, i dont always want my figs fighting super villians.

i am sad too that the goon figure from the movie masters line isnt taller because it would be perfect for costumed guys like lexand others.

yeah but its the same body(thight pants) which doesnt give much. i think that they should give at least 3 different suit types.(movie master goon suit sculpt, clark kent suit sculpt, and a scarface type suit) i would be very happy! i like gangsters, i dont always want my figs fighting super villians.

i am sad too that the goon figure from the movie masters line isnt taller because it would be perfect for costumed guys like lexand others.

i too, share your pain....... @cry@

Thats a cool lex!

I don't know about suits, but they definitely need a 'skinny body'. I'm not keen on Flash having the standard 'muscle body'.

A leaner body would open up more options when it comes to reuse, too. I was watching JL this morning, and thought "it would be sweet to make a Copperhead custom." I had it all planned out in my head, then watched it evaporate as I realized there is currently no appropriate body to make him from.

I don't know about suits, but they definitely need a 'skinny body'. I'm not keen on Flash having the standard 'muscle body'.

A leaner body would open up more options when it comes to reuse, too. I was watching JL this morning, and thought "it would be sweet to make a Copperhead custom." I had it all planned out in my head, then watched it evaporate as I realized there is currently no appropriate body to make him from.

i think that aquaman is a little smaller than bats or supes. i think that they will make flash a little smaller, but that suit, that suit is used too much. they use the same body for most of the figs but it works...the suit just looks like the same fig, i cant get around it no matter what color it is.

I will never stop complaining about lack of different body types. The biggest offenders are Nightwing and Batman Beyond. Is Flash being made already? I don't remember seeing a pic, but he also needs a slimmer body sculpt.

I will never stop complaining about lack of different body types. The biggest offenders are Nightwing and Batman Beyond. Is Flash being made already? I don't remember seeing a pic, but he also needs a slimmer body sculpt.

no pic...but still....everyonre acts as if the body type theyre using is bad, all they have to do is use the aquaman body, it seems smaller to me..but i would use a different body for flash. batman beyond too.

Nightwing uses the Manta body which is smaller than anybody (except Sinestro)and that is the perfect size for Nightwing, Sinestro is smaller than that so there is an even slimmer build.

Nightwing uses the Manta body which is smaller than anybody (except Sinestro)and that is the perfect size for Nightwing, Sinestro is smaller than that so there is an even slimmer build.

yeah.....that is perfect for nightwing. im glad that you had that info on deck! "i knew mattel wouldnt let me down! my concern is robin.....

hey who says that batman beyond is terry? just to say but bruce had the costume too in the show and he looked as always bigger. maybe they will add a different head sculpt of an older bruce? i would realy love that.