Iron Monger With Opening Cockpit.

blacksuitredsuit

I want this Iron Monger With Opening Cockpit so badly. But I can't find it anywhere... Have any of you guys seen it.... O and JayC I Went To The Germantown Walmart and they had no Iron Mongers With Opening Cockpits or Titanium Men. They had practically No Iron Man Toys Left. O well it's not your fault JayC... Were there many left when u saw them at The Germantown Walmart Jay C??? Thanks -Blacksuitredsuit So post away everyone i really wanna know if u guys have found This Iron Monger. One Again Thanks.icon1.gif

1) This belongs in the Marvel section, ya know.

2) Yes, I found him at a local WM & he's cool. Yeah.

3) Please post Marvel stuff in the Marvel section, m'kay. Away we go...

1) This belongs in the Marvel section, ya know.

2) Yes, I found him at a local WM & he's cool. Yeah.

3) Please post Marvel stuff in the Marvel section, m'kay. Away we go...

What are you talking about man? This is the marvel section!

yeah i seen him and he sucks real bad scale is off and the paint was bad. but he would be a good foe for any one who bought the f.f.r.o.t.s.s and spidey3 lines of last year. but i am happy with my series one iron monger but the t.m. is awesome

I found one at TRU. He is a big improvement on the "Smash Fist" in my opinion. He is fairly accurate, he has a good bit of black wash on him. He has full articulation, but is missing a neck joint on both Suit and Pilot. He is a scale down, but he is still bigger than Iron Man, and you can't really tell of the scale unless you have the cockpit open. He is definently the better choice if you hav'nt already grabbed the first. Happy Hunting!

I finally found mine today....earlier in the day I had the target limited edition hulk in my hands but i passed on him for reasons I couldn't figure out then. I'm trying to stick to getting just 1 figure a week instead of seeing a bunch and burning a hole in my wallet. So on the way home from my girlfriends tonight, I decided to stop in my 24/7 walmart and luckily there was two of the open cockpit monger, and they had at least 2 Titanium Men figures in addition to mark 1 and mark 2....

Overall the wait was worth it for me. I really like the figure and in comparison to the fist smash version, this one is way better. Its a bit taller, although stane inside if he could be compared would be the size of an Indy or Star Wars fig...no action feature either so you get better poseability.

I have seen a few at WM lately and pass each time. The tiny Stane just keeps me from getting it...... way, way out of scale. TM I did get and am on the fence about him too, may return him. He is just to small too.

Draven

Well...out of plain and simple boredom heres some random pics I took with Monger today...

monger1.jpg

So out of the package, he looks fantastic when the cockpit is closed....hes about a half inch taller than the fist smash monger and of course the super poseability is a major plus

monger2.jpg

Heres just a basic groupshot of the summer blockbuster action figures, ROTLA Indy, MM Joker, Prototype Iron Man, and of course Monger...I can't stress how I love his scale, he could've possibly been an inch taller, but I'm a Jakks WWE collector, so any scale for me is a good scale lol

monger3.jpg

Cool shot from the end of the movie "hold still you little prick"

The stane head is really tiny, and has no articulation, but I'd rather have a tiny headed stane figure than be stuck with the fist smash one

You Iron Man fans may think Stane is too small, but us G.I.Joe fans think he's just right! @smilepunch@

ironmong.JPG

"I think it's time we revisited our original agreement, Cobra Commander!"

"Put me down, you insolent FOOL! We had a deal!"

I found this guy, but I can't seem to keep the dang cockpit closed! If the head of Stane didn't push down for no reason, it would fit into the Monger's robot head and it would stay shut! Why the heck does it push down when there's a perfect hole in the underside of the robot head?

I still have not found one or a Titanium Man either. Nothing but the first wave of IM toys, and even all of them are long gone now...

I want an IM just to try and make Stane removable...and a TM to make Movie Ultimate IM... @hmmm@