wave 8 at retail

xhairs

Let my hunt begin again!

At least it's been two weeks to give wallets a rest. I found wave 2 and 3 on the same day at two different Targets back when they first came out.

Haven't even seen wave 7 yet in CT, to my knowledge. But I guess that means saving gas by hunting 2 waves at once, so that's cool.

my sister found wave 7 at Shelton ct walmart, she called me up and told me so she pick them up for me, :D

Ares milford had it too. my friend Chris got his at that wal-mart on the post road.

yeah just saw all of wave 8, only picked up RB, MB, CC and SE.

just not feeling the need for more troops and comic colored baroness.

Although i'd love a Black version of the new improved Baroness.

Dude, let's see some pics!

Dude, let's see some pics!

It'll be mid week or so before we see these in Indiana. Outside of you, I still don't know any collectors in the Laf. area. I wonder why stuff is so hard to find there. Maybe one of the JOhio guys can help you out if you lose patience.

Found them this morning at Wal-Mart on Fairmont in Pasadena, TX, where they only had a single Cobra Commander left. Then I headed over to the Friendswood, TX, Wal-Mart on El Dorado & I-45 and found a full, fresh case sitting out on the pegs. Grabbed everyone but the Viper and Cobra Commander, since I snagged him at the first store.

The wife just found wave 8 (all but Major Bludd) for me at my local Wally.

I just picked up Bludd and the Python Patrol Officer, last night.

I plan on eventually getting the new Snake-Eyes, Roadblock and Baroness.

As much as I hate to I might even get the Cobra Commander, because that silver detail on the top of the helmet makes it look that much better.

My buddy's got some coming from his buddy, lol.. so I got a SE and Flint coming, I only really want Blood after that and I'm good till the next wave and vehicles come out.

actually I might get Baroness too, I forgot about her, I never got the multipack one :(

Saw these today("X"ed, BOUGHT):

Wave 7 / Wave 3-08, estimated May 2008 release

_X_Spirit 65356798527

_X_Wild Bill 65356929255

_X_Cobra Viper 65356798520

_X_Cobra HISS Driver

_X_Snake Eyes (v3)

_X_Duke (v1 cartoon repaint, w/ jet pack and US flag)

Wave 8 / Wave 4-08, estimated June/July 2008 release

_X_Snake Eyes (v1, repaint w/ parka)

__Roadblock (v2, ‘City Assault’)

__Flint (v1, Tiger Force repaint)

_X_Cobra Commander (v1, cartoon repaint w/ MASS Device crystals)

_X_Baroness (blue cartoon repaint)

_X_Major Bludd

__Cobra Officer (Python Patrol repaint)

Just picked up wave 8 this morning at a Target store in MD. Wal-Mart also just put out more wave 7 this morning but I had already found them at Target last week. Still no sign of the new wave of comic packs around here. I just new last week when I found wave 7 and got all caught up it was gonna be time for more stuff to come out :angry:

On a side note the rockets in Bludds backpack are a pain in the A@#. On paper I could see how it might sound like a cool feature but in practicality they won't stay in the pack worth a damn.