hardest to find?

Starman1980

I order everything Joe online, out of them all (I have no / want no variants as of yet) Flint was the hardest to track down.

Convention Grand Slam. (By the way, if anyone has a sealed baggie convention Grand Slam that they are willing to part with please contact me and I'm sure we can work out a trade. Thanks!)

Convention Grand Slam?

I guess its not part of the 25 Ann. line but it came out around the same time.

Grand Slam was part of a set, also included StarDuster.

Nothings been hard for me.

I found and got everything from every figure, store exclusives, and variants from every wave released thus far.

I've never seen (and this a long list) Flint, Zartan, Red Ninja, IG Destro, black timber, shipwreck, yellow stalker, and anything pass the wave with The Fred (armored cobra commander) in it. Which by now is a few right? Several figs i've bought the only i've seen : serpentor, snow job, torpedo and firefly. It's crazy my area always has pegs and af ew shelf warmers (the single pack roadblock being the worst) but hardly anything new. I still want Zartan and IG Destro!

I have yet to see Torpedo and Battle Armor Cobra Commander @grumpy@

Wow, these are the same 2 I've never seen. I'm in New Jersey, and it's like we skipped that wave. I've seen Rock N Roll twice, but never the other two. And I already got the entire next wave, so I'm a little worried.

And I never EVER saw any of the Target vehicles. Not once. None of them. And I went every other day or so. Did anyone ever see them in Jersey?

Louis

Just picked up 2 spirits, And I bought flash in March at Meijer. I Had a hard time Finding Lady Jaye but I found her and Digital camo Storm shadow at KB toys yesterday. As far as elusive figures, I'd have to go with Flint the Cobra Crimson Gaurd 3 pack and the Cobra version of Storm shadow. Can't find them anywhere.

I have yet to see Torpedo and Battle Armor Cobra Commander @grumpy@

Wow, these are the same 2 I've never seen. I'm in New Jersey, and it's like we skipped that wave. I've seen Rock N Roll twice, but never the other two. And I already got the entire next wave, so I'm a little worried.

And I never EVER saw any of the Target vehicles. Not once. None of them. And I went every other day or so. Did anyone ever see them in Jersey?

Louis

I picked up all three at Target but It was in Michigan I have an extra one if your interested in it-Night Spectra with Grand slam.

I must be living in BIZZARO WORLD because everything has been HTF for me. @hmmm@

I live in a big city (for the most part) and have access to multiple retail chains and multiple locations of each of them, and finding the stuff on the pegs or shelves has been very limited. I've attempted to resolve the problem by going online, and I only encounter the big red OUT OF STOCK on most the figures I'm wanting.

It's beyond annoying or frustrating, and just plain STOOPID at this point.

I'm not going to pay eBay prices for a line I'm only luke warm about anyway, so what can I say? They're ALL hard to find in my world, bizarro as it may sound to some. ;)

yellow stalker for me as well

The only ones that I haven't been able to find is Target exclusive HISS and the TRU Cobra 3-packs. I pretty much have everything else from the 25th line.

I've been lucky enough to find pretty much everything I've looked for, including 2 yellow Stalkers when they first hit before I knew they were a mistake. Luckily I only opened one of them. I'd guess the hardest time I've had finding any of the figures was the Cobra Trooper when wave 2 first hit the shelves. I had to finally resort to eBay for him, only to find him in stores like 2 days later. I'm generally able to hit at least 2 Wal-Marts early in the morning thanks to my job, so I luck out a lot when stuff first hits.

I've been lucky enough to find pretty much everything I've looked for, including 2 yellow Stalkers when they first hit before I knew they were a mistake. Luckily I only opened one of them. I'd guess the hardest time I've had finding any of the figures was the Cobra Trooper when wave 2 first hit the shelves. I had to finally resort to eBay for him, only to find him in stores like 2 days later. I'm generally able to hit at least 2 Wal-Marts early in the morning thanks to my job, so I luck out a lot when stuff first hits.

when i worked at wal-mart went in at 5a.m. and bought the joes or SW i wanted before anyone got there, good times,