hardest to find?

Starman1980

i never saw torpedo spirit or rock n roll in a store. i saw flash just once.

everyone else i've seen at least 3-4 times if not more.

Spirit I-K's just coming out now. Though he hasn't made it to my area yet, either. If I find the other two, I'll let you know.

I ordered about half of what has been released so that stuff I have not watched for in stores but I am pretty sure I have seen everything except the Crimson 3-pack, Yellow Stalker and Black Timber at least once.

Even army builders have been pretty easy to find. I always see Officers, CG's, Jetpack Troops, Viper Pilots and Red Ninjas. Even the new Vipers seem easy to find.

Oh, I have not seen the 3 vehicles but that is just because there are no Targets around to see them at.

The only one I haven't seen on the shelf myself is Spirit but my buddy found me one. I got a new job and can't hit the shelves as often as I used to or I'm sure I would have seen it.

On a side note, I actually found the Yellow Stalker the first time I saw him, so I bought the yellow version and opened it before I knew it was a chase. So now I've got a $200 figure sitting open on my shelf. I havne't bout the regular version but I think I will next time I see him so I can put the yellow in safe keeping.

Flash, in retail that is, I'd ordered him online to begin with but had to trade to get a second one.

Wave 4 Storm Shadow. I've only seen him in the store once, but I'd already got him online. I had to buy all my variants online.

I need Flint, Lady Jaye, and most of Wave 3 baaad bad bad. I actually have Lady Jaye MOC, but her right eye looks funky. I'd like to find a better-looking one on a mint card...

The only figure I have not come across ever is the Snakes with black Timber.

I order everything Joe online, out of them all (I have no / want no variants as of yet) Flint was the hardest to track down.

Convention Grand Slam. (By the way, if anyone has a sealed baggie convention Grand Slam that they are willing to part with please contact me and I'm sure we can work out a trade. Thanks!)

I order everything Joe online, out of them all (I have no / want no variants as of yet) Flint was the hardest to track down.

Convention Grand Slam. (By the way, if anyone has a sealed baggie convention Grand Slam that they are willing to part with please contact me and I'm sure we can work out a trade. Thanks!)

Convention Grand Slam?