Sign in to follow this  
Joker08

TRU Exclusive Movie Masters

toysrus.com has listed 2 2-pack Movie Master exclusives (I assume they're exclusives). They consist of Dark Knight Batman and Joker and Begins Batman and Scarecrow.

toysrus.com has listed 2 2-pack Movie Master exclusives (I assume they're exclusives). They consist of Dark Knight Batman and Joker and Begins Batman and Scarecrow.

theyre releasing the single pack figs as well.

Man, I wasn't aware of the Movie Masters 2 packs. I wonder if they will come with some accessories or not, instead of the "Evidence Bag". Because I would personally perfer accessories over those "Evidence Bag" items. At least a Batarang or 2 for both Batmen(Perhaps a black 1 for The Dark Knight verison, and gold for Batman Begins verison). If they can add in accessories for the other 2, a gun/boozoka or a card for Joker, and maybe either some sort of sword or sythe or Fear Skull for Scarecrow. And for the Batmen's capes, I think a felt cape would be better so that they can move well. I've read that the plastic capes on The Dark Knight Batman kind of restricts his movement.

Okay, went to the U.S. TRU website, and found these two 6" The Dark Knight 2 packs. They are indeed TRU Exclusives, and I think they re suppose to be out either in June or July 2008. Here are the links with includes pictures of the 2 packs in packaging, with the 1st to The Dark Knight Batman V.S. Joker, and the 2nd to Batman Begins Batman V.S. Scarecrow:

- http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3056893

- http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3056894

Ill wait intell i see the scarcrow and joker in single packs.I dont think i need another batman just because he has a differnt suit on in the second film inless i find him for a cheap price.

Ill wait intell i see the scarcrow and joker in single packs.I dont think i need another batman just because he has a differnt suit on in the second film inless i find him for a cheap price.

you gotta be kiding! i gotta have a batman begins bats

And K-Mart has a 3-Pack on their website. Dark Knight Batman/Joker/Scarecrow

I pre-ordered the Begins set from TRU

If its exclusive to TRU we probly wont see the single pack Scarecrow, but i could be wrong

If its exclusive to TRU we probly wont see the single pack Scarecrow, but i could be wrong

Scarecrow and the Begins Batman are supposed to be in series 2. So all the retailers that have series 1 (TRU/Target/Wal-Mart/KB/K-Mart) will more than likely carry them as well.

TRU have two 2-pack exclusives - One is the series 1 Dark Knight Batman with the series 1 Joker and the other is the series 2 Begins Batman & Scarecrow.

K-Mart has a exclusive 3-Pack with the Series 1 Dark Knight Batman/Series 1 Joker & Series 2 Scarecrow.

Scarecrow and the Begins Batman are supposed to be in series 2. So all the retailers that have series 1 (TRU/Target/Wal-Mart/KB/K-Mart) will more than likely carry them as well.

TRU have two 2-pack exclusives - One is the series 1 Dark Knight Batman with the series 1 Joker and the other is the series 2 Begins Batman & Scarecrow.

K-Mart has a exclusive 3-Pack with the Series 1 Dark Knight Batman/Series 1 Joker & Series 2 Scarecrow.

K-Mart supposedly had the 3-pack in stock on their website yesterday. They sent me an email saying it was. But when I went to order it, it said it was no longer available for delivery. So either I was too late or they made a mistake.

K-Mart supposedly had the 3-pack in stock on their website yesterday. They sent me an email saying it was. But when I went to order it, it said it was no longer available for delivery. So either I was too late or they made a mistake.

same here...they sent me a email saying they were in stock yesterday but wouldnt let me buy them.......sucks!

Are these the 6 inch version? Sigh... More exclusives...

I already have batman begins batman.

Kmart.com has the 3pack exclusive with Batman, Joker, and Scarecrow back in stock. I ordered it and didn't have any problems this time.

I already have batman begins batman.

is it a movie master?

What are you complaining about you get all the good stuff there anyways @smilepunch@ These may be exclusive but I doubt they will be hard to find ... if anything they will most likely go on sale some time after the movie

Yes, but they are just standard re-releases of the single carded figures.