The Girl Room

RC_rika

I'm not married yet, and I don't have the money to live on my own, let alone take care of another human being. If I was a little more stable, was married and had my own place, I'd consider it. I mean, I can't wait to have kids... but in some ways, I definitely CAN wait. :P

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k lol

Yeah... just figured I'd let you know, since you asked!! ^_^

lol. Speaking of babies I'm learning about the human reproductive systems in Science right now. So interesting. @razz@ Well anyhow, shall we get off this subject?

how old are u?

Yuppers...

I'm 25, but I'll be 26 in less than a month.

im 28 and my bday is in may

usah yougin'

Yea sirree... What brought you to the boards, if I may ask?? How'd you hear about them??

me?

Nope... Cyberscream. I was just wondering... :)

A while back when I just started using the computer and began boosting up my fandom, I found this site (along with the other ones like Tformers and Marvelous News). I bookmarked it and always checked the news. But later on I finally decided to see if I could make an account and I did. And so here I am posting today.

yay dentist

thats cool which ones? i like goign to shops like taht, they have good stuff like that soemtimes.

nice find

• 2 weeks later...

Riiiight. :P Actually it's not way off, but I know you're kidding. :P

What's happenin everyone??

I'm doin alright.. tired.

nothign playing dead space