The Girl Room

RC_rika

mmmm pudding.....wheres mine?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made it with soy, but it's not that good now. too water-y!

soy? interesting...never had it like that

It wasn't too bad! I just had to b/c I'm lactose intolerant... :unsure:

:(

ahh ic

Yeah it's usually not so fun.. I mean, I never really like Milk or most dairy products, except I LOVE cheese.. but it's really just totally inconvenient, b/c it's easy getting milk!

im lucky ive never had to deal with anythign like that...........the only thing about 3 yrs ago I started to become a bit allergic to avocados.....my lips itch and turn red....and swell a bit......the funny thign is it only happens soemtimes, not always.

hey howsit going? you should hang out and get to meet people then

You can hang aruond here and meet ppl and talk, if you want!!

Or head out to the GD area and talk there too... make some new posts while you're at it! :)

yeah what she said

So anything happenin guys & girls??

nothign much waitin for sdcc lol

Ahh, I got back from my vacation early this morning... I'm burnt to a crisp!! :( But I had LOTS n LOTS of fun... I took tons of pics. :D

I can't wait to get me a SDCC pony exclusive! Tehe :P

• 2 weeks later...
Gah.. I'm still alive. Been WAY busy with my car, boyfriend, work, etc!!

I found a Hello Kitty store in Toronto and almost DIED! Lots of cute stuff but my good Lord, everything was so expensive so I didn't bother buying anything... hahaha.

Hehehehehe. It seems I just happened to slip into the girl part of the ENI Forums... lol. Well anyhow, a HelloKitty store? You got to be kidding me. I wish i could go to Toronto but I'm going to Niagara Falls. @can@

Welcome to the girl room! :D What's a'happenin??

Welcome to the girl room! :D What's a'happenin??

Well I just picked up some stuff at Target. Nothing I think you girls would care bout, but I got Transformers Animated Cybertron mode Optimus Prime and the Target exclusive detailed Hulk figure. Can't wait to see Hellboy 2 and The Dark Knight as well.

I wanna get the TF Animated Bumblebee and eventually Black Arachnia and Grimlock. Maybe a few others, but I'm not sure which....

Oooh I can NOT wait to see Dark Knight!!! And Hellboy 2, but I need to see numero uno first!! haha

This week I want to see Hancock.. :D

hancock was cool i liked it.

I got a grimlock the other day hes cool. I might jsut get all the dinobots from tfa

hancock was cool i liked it.

I got a grimlock the other day hes cool. I might jsut get all the dinobots from tfa

Lucky! I've been looking for Grimlock but I can't even find any wave 2 voyagers besides Lugnut. Grimlock must be mine!!! @propeller@

We got Grimlock in TRU here. I forget how much they were, but they were more than regular figures, I'm sure. I can't get him yet if i do decide to.

We got Grimlock in TRU here. I forget how much they were, but they were more than regular figures, I'm sure. I can't get him yet if i do decide to.

Hey did you see Soundwave there?

they are 20 each........the had the deluxe soundwave last night, but im waiting for the voyager size soundwave

they are 20 each........the had the deluxe soundwave last night, but im waiting for the voyager size soundwave

??????? Voyager Animated Soundwave? Whaaaaaaaaaa???

yup someone just posted the skus in the tf area