Robert Smith of The Cure

gothiczartan

http://curefans.com/index.php

http://thecure.com/

curersdq8.jpg

curersdq8.a8de1228f1.jpg

I was at the concert last week of friday to see The Cure. they are the best band that I've EVER seen!

Robert Smith the best I have EVER seen before!

I've seen action figures of rock stars like johnny cach, kurt cobain, jim morrison of the doors.

how about Robert Smith of The Cure needed an action figure?

ive been waiting for an action figure of this dude for the longest time!!! when they do put it out, i hope its a skinny version, he kinda gained a little bit weight over the years, but i wast the figure to be like the one in the picture, when he was in his prime. yep, the cure it the sh1t and their mucis is timeless. hopefulley they come ouot with a trent reznor figure after him for wave 2.

I know I'd buy one if I saw it. A Robert Smith figure would be great. In the time being, I'm looking forward to getting the Lemmy (lead singer of Motorhead) figure once it's released, which should be very soon.

im not sure if it twas lemy or the guy from danzing that i saw in the aaua teen hunger force cartoon, but it maybe come out in the aqua teen toy line. maybe?

a lemy figure will also be cool, all the way down to his two cocopuffs on his face.

speakin of rockers, i hope they come out with figures fro mthe metalacolypse cartoon.

robert smith? heck why not go all out and make peter murphy, ian curtis, and siouxsie sioux?

if ever made, these would be on top of my list of things to get.

(trent reznor? blech! if we'd get any figure of him, it'd better be the skinny long-haired patent leather wearing reznor, not the shaved head, steriod junkie reznor of today.)

(trent reznor? blech! if we'd get any figure of him, it'd better be the skinny long-haired patent leather wearing reznor, not the shaved head, steriod junkie reznor of today.)

Nicely said! i'd get that figure any day. hopefully they make the "steroid trent" a variant.

i heard there was gonna be gwar figures, but that company making them is taking forever. does anybody know if slipknot figures were ever made? i'd get those for sure.