DOC CHECK CASHED...APPRM. WAIT TIME?

imthebigdawg

Six to 8 weeks is what is on the Save Doc form, but some have been getting them within 5 weeks after their check was cashed. Mine was cashed on the 16th of April and so I estimate mine will be in around then end of May or the beginning of June.

My wife just called and said my Doc figures arrived! As for time after the check was cashed at least 6-8 weeks.

Hey, my check was chased March 28! It's been six weeks! Where the heck is my Doc?!

I bet it comes any day now. I noticed a goof up on the back of Doc's card, they have the wave 4 Destro pictured twice (I'm assuming they meant to put the Wave 5 Destro pic instead):

gijoedoc2_back.jpg

OK I admit that I feel stupid but I want to ask... where do I find the stickers to put on the Doc form?

please be kind lol

They're in the comic 2-packs. There should be a little plastic bag with the two figure's file cards, a redemption form for the DOC figure, and the red sticker should also be in that bag.

I got mine today, and it looks like the escape from COBRA did not go as well as planned - a couple dings and crunches, but no real damage - go USPS!

I wonder if there really is any correlation between check cashing and shipment, as originally, weren't they not supposed to ship until the 5th (of May)? I imagine if they have a release date, even though it changed, they could cash the checks all they want, but still not ship until that date, right? I fully did not expect mine until mid-June to early July, so I guess that kind of rules what I just said out.

On another note, and maybe this should be a whole topic unto itself, but why don't they do Flag Points anymore? Seems to me that is part of the nostalgia, and would open all kinds of posibilities to mail-away exclusives, like the good ol' days. Having gone through the motions to get Doc, I really miss that part of the toy experience. (alot easier to check the mailbox every day than every store in a 50-mile radius, too!!!) I wonder if there's a way we can bring that back...

I sent my check in on the 13 od April and its still no9t cahsed! :(

Draven

I feel your pain.........I sent mine in around that time too....and I have yet to see the check cashed. I'm just hoping for the best.

I'm hoping that I don't get shafted again like I did with the unmasked Storm Shadow.....I mailed in the battle points and redemption page.....to get nothing back. Thats all I keep thinking about........it wasn't that big a deal with that figure it was just battle points.......I'm not buying 6 more comic 2-packs. Unless, they are new ones and I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

Here's to hoping........ @drink@

Let's see....mine arrived today. I think I sent it in around the middle of Janurary......check was cashed on 4/11, so there ya go. :)

I guess that supports my theory - there is no correlation between check cashing and shipment. Worst case scenario, plan on 6-8 weeks as advertised. Sometimes it's quicker though, so enjoy the surprise when it is!

Let's see....mine arrived today. I think I sent it in around the middle of Janurary......check was cashed on 4/11, so there ya go. :)

Thanks for the info, I sent one of my orders in at the begining of March and the other order mid April, and they have yet to cash either check. Here is still hoping.

I took the lazy (and slightly more expensive} way out and just bought one off of eBay. Fifty-five shipped. Is that a pretty-good deal or not?