Protective Case for 25th Ani Figs?

freakx2001

Hey,

I'm sure this has been covered before, but I couldn't find anything by searching. So if someone can give me a quick answer that would be great. Anyways. I'm just curious if Hasbro is selling these protective caes that the mail away Doc figure comes in?

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=vie...600&start=0

If anyone can tell me where I can buy them, that would be great. Or if they are not for sale as of yet, where can I get some nice cases that will fix the 25 Ani line?

Thanks

call hasbro, ask for the cases and see how much thay cost,

I don't think that will work. Just curious if they are out for sale as of yet? if not what cases do people use for the Joe figures?

They turn up on ebay from time to time, although I've seen a lot of people selling them for something like $10+ PER case. That seems pretty ridiculous to me, but I've seen them refered to as "star cases" so you might want to look around for that.

Here is a link to an ebay seller store that I buy from:

TheEarthToyMall Ebay Store

They sell the Protech Star Cases in different quantities.

That's where I got mine from, but I'm out. The only downside is that shipping is awful, but every store I looked at was the close to the same price. Perhaps I can get come at the con.

best ive found http://www.wholesalecases.com they have great loose figure cases to

Which one would you recommend for the GI. Joe figures, Star Case 2 or Star Case 4?

The first one here:

http://www.wholesalecases.com/star-wars-su...tml#gijoestands

It says:

"Star Case for Carded Star Wars Figures Our #1 Selling Item!"

I buy these 50 at a time. I think my total last time I bought them was about $65, which included the shipping charges.