SDCC Figures revealed at GIJoe.com!!!

I'm seeing a possible Extensive Enterprises Tomax and Xamot from this mold.

i hear you on this but way gay lol.

Really? Must you use the word "gay" like that? ANd here I thought you were cool, xhairs.

I'm with you. I don't like that either.

Back on topic...

Is this mold all original? I'd hate to think they poured a lot of time and money into this. On the bright side, at least it's not something I actually want because it probably would have been a chore to track down.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get it, just to have it jsut like last yar exclusive. But as everyone has ponted out I'm sure this mold will get used again. How bout a post marvel comics run Duke, from when he was with the CIA. The DDP comics had him in a suit, just pop off a Fuke head from one of the many you may have laying around. maybe they'll be really lazy paint the suit green and call it a military dress uniform (Gung HO version 2 maybe).

meh... I will get it just to have it in my collection.... but it doesn't excite me very much... and neither did PDD

I don't understand you fools, I think this is frickin cool and funny at the same time. You all just don't know fun from fun...

I think that's the perfect figure for the SDCC. How many of you REALLY wanted a must-have character? I've heard ideas like Quick Kick, some kind of army-builder, etc - and those are just crazy. First off, barely any of us are going to be able to get this figure in the first place. Even if you go to the con, I've heard that getting the exclusives you actually want can be very hit or miss when we're talking about a current hot property like GI Joe. If you DO get it, it's gonna be on the secondary market, and if it's a hot item you're gonna pay PDD prices for it. If PDD is selling for $250-300 - a figure that a lot of people don't even care about, or are satisfied with its cheaper silver version - what do you think a must-have character like Quick Kick is going to go for, or an army-builder of all things?

This is good - something that, if I can get it, I'll take it, but I'm perfectly happy without it as well.

That's what I thought - the body looks perfect for it. I always hated that the RAH versions used that Headman mold, which isn't a proper suit at all.

I think that's the perfect figure for the SDCC. How many of you REALLY wanted a must-have character? I've heard ideas like Quick Kick, some kind of army-builder, etc - and those are just crazy. First off, barely any of us are going to be able to get this figure in the first place. Even if you go to the con, I've heard that getting the exclusives you actually want can be very hit or miss when we're talking about a current hot property like GI Joe. If you DO get it, it's gonna be on the secondary market, and if it's a hot item you're gonna pay PDD prices for it. If PDD is selling for $250-300 - a figure that a lot of people don't even care about, or are satisfied with its cheaper silver version - what do you think a must-have character like Quick Kick is going to go for, or an army-builder of all things?

This is good - something that, if I can get it, I'll take it, but I'm perfectly happy without it as well.

That's what I thought - the body looks perfect for it. I always hated that the RAH versions used that Headman mold, which isn't a proper suit at all.

Agreed 100%. It is a perfect figure for SDCC, and it will go for ridiculous amounts of money on ebay. I'm glad I can pass on it.

COBRA Commander for President! I'm getting this figure along with Skywarp. This is cool as anything and I plan to use it to support a presidential campaign for CC.

I got PDD for like 10 bucks off of hasbrotoyshop.com like a month after Comic-Con..........so the odds of us getting it are pretty good. I'm assuming that they will do the same thing this year.

I got PDD for like 10 bucks off of hasbrotoyshop.com like a month after Comic-Con..........so the odds of us getting it are pretty good. I'm assuming that they will do the same thing this year.

Yeah as did I. How many other people do you think will get lucky like we did though? I for one am going to Sdcc with a group of friends and they are not toy collectors so I plan to buy as many as my limit and thier combined and turn around and jack up my asking price for them so don't waste your time asking to buy them at cost from me. I like profit. And its a pain typing this all on an iPhone.

-Kevin

I dont have room in my collection to fit this in amongst my 5 PDD gold heads and silver heads,

hehehe

I guess im going to have to stand in line again and get a ticket to get these,

it sucks living in San Diego ;)

oh and absolute strangers asking for these to be sold to them at cost are smokin some good stuff! it is a pain to get these exclusives.

I dont have room in my collection to fit this in amongst my 5 PDD gold heads and silver heads,

hehehe

I guess im going to have to stand in line again and get a ticket to get these,

it sucks living in San Diego ;)

oh and absolute strangers asking for these to be sold to them at cost are smokin some good stuff! it is a pain to get these exclusives.

I guess you were probobly talkin about me. I ain't no stranger to here I've mosty posted on the TF, SW, DC, Marvel Boards and occasionally on this one. I just haven't been on in a while. Now askin about getting the figure at cost, there is an old saying it never hurts to ask, because if you never ask you never know. It does not mean that anyone is smoking some good stuff. All I asked was if someone was able to do me a favor if someone is able to great if no one can that's fine by me. I just wanted to ask.

I love it. Now I can have an early, early, early Cobra Commander from when he was just forming Cobra.

I don't look at him as a Presidential candidate but more like fresh off of the used car lot and into the basement of some building holding secret meetings and getting the ball rolling for world domination.

Yeah as did I. How many other people do you think will get lucky like we did though? I for one am going to Sdcc with a group of friends and they are not toy collectors so I plan to buy as many as my limit and thier combined and turn around and jack up my asking price for them so don't waste your time asking to buy them at cost from me. I like profit. And its a pain typing this all on an iPhone.

-Kevin

Are you guys talking about the gold version? If so, nice score. If not, still a nice score. I was lucky to go to last year's con, so I got the silver version for $15. It is kind of cool to have.

Alas, Hasbrotoyshop STILL isn't selling to us poor Canadians, so I've got almost zero chance at getting one for a decent price. If one of you guys can hook me up when you order (I'll pay more than cost), I wouldn't mind owning this one. Let me know, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Anyone catch the part about a blue suited variant? That would be even better for Twins in suits customs.

Why is everyone talking about customs? If Hasbro went to the trouble of doing up a suit body mold, I can all but guarantee we're going to see the "Business Twins" sooner or later.

I think that's the perfect figure for the y looks perfect for it. I always hated that the RAH versions used that Headman mold, which isn't a proper suit at all.

-Kevin

Wow.... well at least you are honest about it ... remind me to never hook you up at cost though should I ever have the chance @smilepunch@

-Kevin

Are you guys talking about the gold version? If so, nice score. If not, still a nice score. I was lucky to go to last year's con, so I got the silver version for $15. It is kind of cool to have.

Alas, Hasbrotoyshop STILL isn't selling to us poor Canadians, so I've got almost zero chance at getting one for a decent price. If one of you guys can hook me up when you order (I'll pay more than cost), I wouldn't mind owning this one. Let me know, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Stillll?.... I thought they made a big deal about how they were going to start doing that now a while back!

Anyone catch the part about a blue suited variant? That would be even better for Twins in suits customs.

Why is everyone talking about customs? If Hasbro went to the trouble of doing up a suit body mold, I can all but guarantee we're going to see the "Business Twins" sooner or later.

Agreed hasbro is the king of repaints if anything those will be future exclusives down the line

I remember last year people were buying the silver head PDD, opening them, and doing the head swap with their 5 pack versions. I waited. And then the comic pack version came along, and I bought that for the Destro head and got a breaker figures to boot. I bet those that opened those PDD's for the customs are kicking themselves now.

I GOT IT! suit twins would be great, but isn't movie destro also in a suit? Either way i've been wanting to get me some good suited figs for a long time.