NYCC LOBO: THIS IS THE LIST

pooda

i want a sdcc dcuc lobo fig....period! some of us couldnt just pick up and leave, so...if u have some extras for sale/trade we'll be happy to get in line for one. ill start by saying that my tag is pooda and ill be 1st to put mt name on the list because, i REALLY want it! ihave cash

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note on these kind of lists: Please don't mess around with people. If you're going to make an agreement, then follow through with it. Don't agree to help out one person and then back out only to help another person instead, essentially playing favorites. It's not cool. I hope that everybody that wants one can get one.

Just a note on these kind of lists: Please don't mess around with people. If you're going to make an agreement, then follow through with it. Don't agree to help out one person and then back out only to help another person instead, essentially playing favorites. It's not cool. I hope that everybody that wants one can get one.

i never played favorites, i am only in control of what i do. i said get in line...and i mean it. i will only send figs starting top to bottom.( jase..i know what youre talking about. im going to say "my bad" for the guy, he didnt mean any harm)

i never played favorites, i am only in control of what i do. i said get in line...and i mean it. i will only send figs starting top to bottom.( jase..i know what youre talking about. im going to say "my bad" for the guy, he didnt mean any harm)

Never said that you did - just laying down some guidelines ;)

Never said that you did - just laying down some guidelines ;)

and u better not!(lol) i know, i was just putting it out there, i feel kinda at fault because it was my idea. im glad u stepped in and said that though....thanx!

Add me to the list. I definitely would like to get one as there is no way I'm gonna be able to go and get one for myself.

Obviously I'll pay for it. Is it supposed to be $20 at the con? If so, I'll throw in an extra $10 for the help/trouble.

good luck guys hope you guys get the fig

i want a sdcc dcuc lobo fig....period! some of us couldnt just pick up and leave, so...if u have some extras for sale/trade we'll be happy to get in line for one. ill start by saying that my tag is pooda and ill be 1st to put mt name on the list because, i REALLY want it! ihave cash

Please put me down for one, if at all possible. Down in southern Fl we still don't have DCUC 2! Will pay through PayPal. Thanks.

Well, I'm going to join this "wish list" too ;) I'd gladly buy the SDCC Lobo exc. and the Giganta exc. from anyone who's willing to pick-up a few extras, I too would send some extra cash for the trouble.