NYCC LOBO: THIS IS THE LIST

pooda

im going to comic-con, but i know i wont be able to buy anything since i already have a list of exclusives to buy and not enough money, but im hoping they dont put limits on how many lobos a person can buy, that way i can get one online

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from Dennis there, is there anyone actually going to the con? I see alot of adds to the list, but only one person actually going, so far. Pooda mentioned that earlier.

yeah...i dont think anyone has though about that

Aside from Dennis there, is there anyone actually going to the con? I see alot of adds to the list, but only one person actually going, so far. Pooda mentioned that earlier.

It's the same with the Aquaman thread - alot of people adding their names, but not really anyone providing relief.

It's the same with the Aquaman thread - alot of people adding their names, but not really anyone providing relief.

yeah! i thought we were going to help each other, but people only want help, not 2 give it.

yeah! i thought we were going to help each other, but people only want help, not 2 give it.

After last week, I am taking this week off from hunting, but come the weekend, I'll start looking again. I think I cleaned out the entire northern half of the (small) state of Aquamen, so they neeed time to replenish anyway.

That just shows there are alot more people who want it but can't get to it. I hate exclusives like this. At least Hasbro sells some on their site.

It's like for every 50 people who want it only one person is actually going to the con. Then you have to consider any limit on how many that person can even pick up.

im going, ive gone the last 6 years, and I know of 3 other people fromt he boards that are going too.

Please dont blow up my pm box. Newbies might not know, but people that have been on these boards for years now, know that i help people with exclusives every year and that i wait till a couple of weeks before con to start a wish list, but this year im cutting down the # of people that im helping out.

im going, ive gone the last 6 years, and I know of 3 other people fromt he boards that are going too.

Please dont blow up my pm box. Newbies might not know, but people that have been on these boards for years now, know that i help people with exclusives every year and that i wait till a couple of weeks before con to start a wish list, but this year im cutting down the # of people that im helping out.

Best of luck with that. I have not ever been to a real con, but I can imagine it will not be easy to get more then a few exclusives. It would be nice, though, if Mattel sold them dtc like Hasbro, at least a limited quantity, anyway. Then there wouldn't be so much pressure.

honestly not all that hard to get them. Ive always managed to get everyone what they asked. I just dont want to go thru as much of the hassle that i usually do.

honestly not all that hard to get them. Ive always managed to get everyone what they asked. I just dont want to go thru as much of the hassle that i usually do.

Santa? Is that you? ^_^ I'd figure it would be a hassle - easy to buy, maybe (assuming they fronted you some cash) but then you have to mail them all out, which I supposed would be the harder part.

so is there some sort of method u use to decide who gets them. im fairly new, i started the lobo list and was wondering what it takes to get one from u. i dont mean to be a bother.

uh oh it starts lol jk

well usualy what i did was start a thread in the con section (and have a link in my sig) around the begining of july. Then I have people sign up for what they want and I go in order of who asked for what. If its something limited or something hard to get I limit how many peopel Ill take "pre-orders" for. Of course I have a couple of friends that get first priority. But in the past Ive had up to like 15 diff people "order" con stuff. I usually buy extras too so that even though I dont tell you ill get it for you, I might be able to help you afterwards.

I ask for money up front. The cost of the figure up front. When I get back I let you know how much shipping will be and get payment for that. Also I dont make it a requirement but, if you want to send some extra $$ my way for gas/time, I appriciate it.

uh oh it starts lol jk

well usualy what i did was start a thread in the con section (and have a link in my sig) around the begining of july. Then I have people sign up for what they want and I go in order of who asked for what. If its something limited or something hard to get I limit how many peopel Ill take "pre-orders" for. Of course I have a couple of friends that get first priority. But in the past Ive had up to like 15 diff people "order" con stuff. I usually buy extras too so that even though I dont tell you ill get it for you, I might be able to help you afterwards.

I ask for money up front. The cost of the figure up front. When I get back I let you know how much shipping will be and get payment for that. Also I dont make it a requirement but, if you want to send some extra $$ my way for gas/time, I appriciate it.

just let me know and keep me in mind. thanx!

keep an eye out on my sig or the con section

Just a note on these kind of lists: Please don't mess around with people. If you're going to make an agreement, then follow through with it. Don't agree to help out one person and then back out only to help another person instead, essentially playing favorites. It's not cool. I hope that everybody that wants one can get one.

I am going to buy as many as I can & tease you all with them and then pimp them all on ebay NAAaaaaaaaaaa :P

I kid I kid :D

open one everyday till u run out lol

Heh....i'd LOVE to have a Lobo.

Hopefully there will be some options for those of us who can't go to the SDCC to buy them online (most definitely NOT off ebay) at a reputable store....

but if not, can anyone hook up "yet another" boardie like myself?

open one everyday till u run out lol

@loll@ & then light it on fire? :D That would really annoy people! @loll@

• 3 weeks later...