BEST actual Indiana Jones figure--Deluxe Indiana Jones with Horse!!!

Fraggus

Now I know people have been swappin' heads and whatnot, or have their opinion of the actual BEST Indiana Jones figure sculpt. I have to say imo the Deluxe Indiana Jones with Horse is the COOLEST/BEST Indy figure in the line up so far!

All of the figures are so much fun and durable--Love the Cairo Indy--I get the action feature, but it doesn't take away from the figure, if anything I'd just Super Glue his whip arm into a pose I want...love his leg pose, it's cool. Belloq-awesome, Cairo Swordsman-awesome, German Soldier-awesome, Sallah-awesome, Monkey Man-awesome. The Deluxe Indy with Idol Trap, and Indy with Horse were the other two Deluxe figures I got.

Now, the Indy with Fertility Statue Trap I thought was the best Indy.....UNTIL I opened up the Indiana Jones figure with the Horse, this guy is damn near perfect!!! His leg articulation, his satchel, his gloved hands, his wrist articulation (which is something the Idol Statue Trap Indy didn't have) His gun fits great in his hand (finger actually goes into the trigger) has a nice worn/dusty look on parts of the figure--just all around a truly awesome cool bitchin' Indiana Jones figure, highly HIGHLY recommend this one. OH and his horse is really sweet too!

I found the Indy with Fertility Statue single carded looked....awkward---didn't look right...his neck was too small and face was too goofy or something, didn't 'jive' with me.

So yeah there you have it...give him a chance, he is fantastic, I love the figure!

Now I know people have been swappin' heads and whatnot, or have their opinion of the actual BEST Indiana Jones figure sculpt. I have to say imo the Deluxe Indiana Jones with Horse is the COOLEST/BEST Indy figure in the line up so far!

All of the figures are so much fun and durable--Love the Cairo Indy--I get the action feature, but it doesn't take away from the figure, if anything I'd just Super Glue his whip arm into a pose I want...love his leg pose, it's cool. Belloq-awesome, Cairo Swordsman-awesome, German Soldier-awesome, Sallah-awesome, Monkey Man-awesome. The Deluxe Indy with Idol Trap, and Indy with Horse were the other two Deluxe figures I got.

Now, the Indy with Fertility Statue Trap I thought was the best Indy.....UNTIL I opened up the Indiana Jones figure with the Horse, this guy is damn near perfect!!! His leg articulation, his satchel, his gloved hands, his wrist articulation (which is something the Idol Statue Trap Indy didn't have) His gun fits great in his hand (finger actually goes into the trigger) has a nice worn/dusty look on parts of the figure--just all around a truly awesome cool bitchin' Indiana Jones figure, highly HIGHLY recommend this one. OH and his horse is really sweet too!

I found the Indy with Fertility Statue single carded looked....awkward---didn't look right...his neck was too small and face was too goofy or something, didn't 'jive' with me.

So yeah there you have it...give him a chance, he is fantastic, I love the figure!

While the paint app.s vary wildly(choose wisely if possible), DLX Indy (w/horse) is pretty nice (though I still think CS Indy w/rocket launcher is still the best Ford likeness...just a little "gray"). However, decent Indy or no the horse is the real star and worth the $9.99 alone...one of the best figures of the year IMHO. There's never really been a truly good articulated horse in 1:18 scale, and this "stud" delivers with 15 POA (cut-jointed legs, neck, tail and rotating-jointed knees, ankles and ball-jointed head!!). Soooo many customizing possibilities!

I whole-heartedly agree. If you buy just one IJ figure, this is it. Oh, and Indy is a nice bonus too. ;)

LoL, yeah the horse is actually really cool! I love his leg and head joints...extremely well done :)

I haven't seen any of the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull figures out here yet, but from what I've seen of pics on the net they are awesome BUT ...but that damn hat they gave him looks so darn big and akward on his head :(

And yeah, a lot of the figures, not just Indy have weird googly-moogly eye paint applications...very annoying!

So, Indiana Jones with Horse is the tits man! That figure kicks major butt!!!!!

i bought most of the figs but i dont like them. they have a very weak sculpt. i know that its only 3 3/4 but, come on! i do think that indy on the horse is the best though.

I do agree with jedimaster-c that the Indiana w/ Horse is probably one of the best Jones figure from the series so far. I received it from TRU.com last night.

But, there was something weird with the figure. Actually the horse itself. Underneath the saddle on the right-side of the horse was some really nasty sticky brown gunk. I have no idea where that came from? Whether this slipped the QA people? The left side of the horse is completely clean.

Any of you guys seen this?

BTW, I also think the KOTCS Indiana Jones figures probably have the best Harrison Ford likeness from the entire line... so far.

This is my favorite Indy figure incarnation yet! The horse has neck, head, shoulder, hip, 'elbow' and knee articulation ... and even the hooves and tail are articulated! I've got him posed on horseback on my desk at work pointing his gun at my telephone!

The NEW ones that HASBRO won me over because they are making a crap load of the characters and many Vehicles that they didn't make before...the 12" line, i have the talking one which doesn't give the figure justice considered that he doesn't look like HARRISON FORD but it's a GREAT step up from the ol' original one which was a HAN SOLO remake painted doll in a INDY outfit... the HAT was a JOKE and the doll didn't have much of a play Value as of the one today...

i bought most of the figs but i dont like them. they have a very weak sculpt. i know that its only 3 3/4 but, come on!

Maybe we've got different sets of standards or expectations, but I think the entire Indiana Jones line is great! I think most of the figures are of a similar quality to the Star Wars Vintage Original Trilogy figures. The only figures whose sculpts I would consider "weak" are Marion, Indy with the whip cracking action, and the Cairo sowrdsman / street thug (repaint of the swordsman from the Marion deluxe pack) because they have less articulation than the others.

I know not all the head sculpts look like they laser scanned the actors or anything, but it's still leaps and bounds ahead of things like the Luke Skywalker headsculpt they used for years that looked more like a monkey than Mark Hamil.

i bought most of the figs but i dont like them. they have a very weak sculpt. i know that its only 3 3/4 but, come on!

Maybe we've got different sets of standards or expectations, but I think the entire Indiana Jones line is great! I think most of the figures are of a similar quality to the Star Wars Vintage Original Trilogy figures. The only figures whose sculpts I would consider "weak" are Marion, Indy with the whip cracking action, and the Cairo sowrdsman / street thug (repaint of the swordsman from the Marion deluxe pack) because they have less articulation than the others.

I know not all the head sculpts look like they laser scanned the actors or anything, but it's still leaps and bounds ahead of things like the Luke Skywalker headsculpt they used for years that looked more like a monkey than Mark Hamil.

i dont think comparing one crappy fig to another is going to prove a point. i know that its hard to get a small fig to look like a person, but its 2008, you gotta keep u. i dont see how everyone is making a big deal about these, i look at most other figs and their sculpt, and these figs dont measure up. i like the disney theme park exclusive.....now thats a indy fig!

i dont think comparing one crappy fig to another is going to prove a point. i know that its hard to get a small fig to look like a person, but its 2008, you gotta keep u. i dont see how everyone is making a big deal about these, i look at most other figs and their sculpt, and these figs dont measure up. i like the disney theme park exclusive.....now thats a indy fig!

The problem does not lie with the sculpts, but rather the inconsistent paint applications (specifically the faces). In over 30 years of figure collecting, I have never seen a line's paint app.s vary so wildly (from very good to unrecognisable). Fortunately, I was there when the cases were put out and could therefore "handpick" the ones with the best over-all appearance. I'm certain that many will end up with less-than-sterling figures (if they do not exercise caution and patience in selecting their figures) and I am not in any way defending these production errors (there is obviously a problem as over 50% of what I've seen were so drastically different despite the fact that they all shared the same mold), but I vehemently disagree with your damnation of the line as a whole and absurd comment of "very weak sculpt" based on your isolated bad experience. If you did not like what you saw in the store, the why on Earth would you purchase them?!?

i bought most of the figs but i dont like them. they have a very weak sculpt. i know that its only 3 3/4 but, come on! i do think that indy on the horse is the best though.

i finally opened an indy fig(not the one on horse) KOTCS INDY....i must retract the above statement and say sorry for my misjudgement. these figs are cool!....hats too big...but still cool!

The problem does not lie with the sculpts, but rather the inconsistent paint applications (specifically the faces). In over 30 years of figure collecting, I have never seen a line's paint app.s vary so wildly (from very good to unrecognisable). Fortunately, I was there when the cases were put out and could therefore "handpick" the ones with the best over-all appearance. I'm certain that many will end up with less-than-sterling figures (if they do not exercise caution and patience in selecting their figures) and I am not in any way defending these production errors (there is obviously a problem as over 50% of what I've seen were so drastically different despite the fact that they all shared the same mold), but I vehemently disagree with your damnation of the line as a whole and absurd comment of "very weak sculpt" based on your isolated bad experience. If you did not like what you saw in the store, the why on Earth would you purchase them?!?

im a collector....i collect most figs. i can have an opinion about the sculpt, i like the fig...but the sculpt is weak! you've bought figs like that, havent you? you sound very silly...."isolated bad experience". theres nothing isolated about it! the sculpt is weak in my opinion and the paint job on most are terrible! i had to use a x-acto blade to trim the white on the eyes. like i said...i rather have the theme park exclusive. stop concerning yourself with what i think of the fig, and more about what you think of it. i said what i felt about the fig, no harm-no foul! i think its cool for the most part, but hasbro needs to keep 3 3/4 figs up to joe level.

I don't understand why this isn't in wide release in stores

At least at stores I wouldn't have to pay s&h

what!.?

Ok better question

Does anybody know if this will be released in stores?

I mean Walmart,Target andTRU not HTS

I don't understand why this isn't in wide release in stores

At least at stores I wouldn't have to pay s&h

what!.?

Ok better question

Does anybody know if this will be released in stores?

I mean Walmart,Target andTRU not HTS

i bought all my figs at walmart. maybe its your location