Will the cartoons get a reissue?

bamboo

I'll be honest and say don't hold your breath. Wasn't the Transformers cartoon suppose to be re-released when they did the live action version of the movie? Is that still up in the air or has that changed? If that's changed,then I'd say there's a slim chance. If it's still up in the air,I'm inclined to say no.

I'll be honest and say don't hold your breath. Wasn't the Transformers cartoon suppose to be re-released when they did the live action version of the movie? Is that still up in the air or has that changed? If that's changed,then I'd say there's a slim chance. If it's still up in the air,I'm inclined to say no.

Yeah, I thought the TF series was a shoe-in for re-release, what happened there? If it happens around the time for the sequel I'd say yes, but if they don't think the TF series would sell (I have no idea why they wouldn't though) then they probably think the same for GI Joe.

from what they say, by 09 we will see a new cartoon on gi joe. as far as the dvds, they left off on vol,2 part 1.

Rhino lost the rights to gijoe,transformers. and jem. Sony had the right and was going to rereless them on blue ray, but they went bankruptcy, shout factory is the last know to have the marvel/sunbow gijoe.

http://www.geocities.com/thefreighter89/index2.html

there is some info on this, i also know that they also have the rights to like a bunch of 80s cartoon, the last one was Jayce and The Wheeled Warriors Volume One

from what they say, by 09 we will see a new cartoon on gi joe. as far as the dvds, they left off on vol,2 part 1.

Rhino lost the rights to gijoe,transformers. and jem. Sony had the right and was going to rereless them on blue ray, but they went bankruptcy, shout factory is the last know to have the marvel/sunbow gijoe.

there is some info on this, i also know that they also have the rights to like a bunch of 80s cartoon, the last one was Jayce and The Wheeled Warriors Volume One

Huh? Sony did not go bankrupt.

I say good riddance to the Rhino versions where they added their own sound effects.

We will get some of the series in the DVD Battlepacks.

I think they were just waiting to see which HD format won.

Huh? Sony did not go bankrupt.

I say good riddance to the Rhino versions where they added their own sound effects.

We will get some of the series in the DVD Battlepacks.

I think they were just waiting to see which HD format won.

sony didnt but part of the sony video did, i think shout factory is the one that holds the rights to the cartoon, we just have to waite till 09..

I got the entire G1 TF animated series on DVD from Tfsource.com a while ago. It's 15 dvd's and the menu's are in chinese (you just gotta find play, through trial and error) It's much better quality than the Rhino DVD's and it's way cheaper.

Maybe G.I. Joe will have something similar?

I got the entire G1 TF animated series on DVD from Tfsource.com a while ago. It's 15 dvd's and the menu's are in chinese (you just gotta find play, through trial and error) It's much better quality than the Rhino DVD's and it's way cheaper.

the box set that rhinos put out were cool, i like it, i got all of the T.F. and gijoe that came out ,but it would be nice to see vol.2 part 2. but i know will see it sooner then we think,

the box set that rhinos put out were cool, i like it, i got all of the T.F. and gijoe that came out ,but it would be nice to see vol.2 part 2. but i know will see it sooner then we think,

I thought, the Rhino TF dvd's were horrible quality?

Are the Joe ones any good?

the T,F. dvd were in the best quality, and the joes dvd were as good, didnt you ever see the dvds.

the T,F. dvd were in the best quality, and the joes dvd were as good, didnt you ever see the dvds.

Here is some examples of the original series vs. the rhino releases:

The chinese dvd I have is the cleaned up version.

That's what I meant about poor quality.

Here is some examples of the original series vs. the rhino releases:

The chinese dvd I have is the cleaned up version.

That's what I meant about poor quality.

dude when rhino got the T.F, they had to do some work on it, they said that some of the episode were falling apart, and the tape had to be re-bake, there's a lot of different things now there using from when rhino had the rights,

dude when rhino got the T.F, they had to do some work on it, they said that some of the episode were falling apart, and the tape had to be re-bake, there's a lot of different things now there using from when rhino had the rights,

I'm sorry I just do not believe Rhino at all. They added their own sound effects into the 5.1 stereo side. In the first series it leaked onto the regular stereo side. There is no excuse when some of the robots falling sound like garbage cans crashing among other bizarre ones. Those sound effects sounded like someone made them in their basement studio.

G.I. Joe DVDs were not as bad.

I own the complete Rhino Joe dvd's, and they're excellent video transfers (not He- Man quality, but great nevertheless). There's an option to turn on surround sound with effects OR to watch in original stereo with no effects. There's some cool extra features with original voice and or design talent as well. My only gripe is that they dumped all the PSA's on the movie instead of at the end of each episode.