Red Hulk is .....

LegendsCollector07

The issue here is that torrents can be used to get things like comics illegally and like what Clam have said,one can get stuff like trojans and viruses so easily if one isn't careful.

As for piratebay, they usually do not distinguish the infected files with the non infected ones. If you torrent things, it is of your own risk.

I actually find torrents safe to use. Torrent files are a great alternative to programs like Kazaa, Morpheus, Emule and so on. I don't trust this programs at all, since I had had problems with malicious software being included in the file. Yes, you can still get trojans and viruses, but its rare. You just have to be smart about it and stick to a regular source. Having a good anti-virus as protection will usually suffice.

You know, a good while ago I read a claim in favor or file sharing that stated that downloading files does not inflict in sales because most people that download music, movies and comics wouldn't buy them in the first place. I know that is true for me at least, I stopped buying and reading comics almost 10 years ago. I just recently started reading again with Marvel Zombies, Civil War and now the Dark Reign ark and I'm pretty sure it will end there.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I love torrents, but I'm still buying trades of series that should be owned.

same here. Torrents is a lot of help to me right now. Thank God for Torrents!!! By the way this Red Hulk storyline is just ridiculous. He beat the crap out of Thor using his very own hammer! WTF!!! @hmmm@

• 3 months later...

I think that the Red Hulk identity buzz is pretty much over.

They had a short span within which people were genuinely interested, but now he is just there. I agree that the people writing/editing the title seem to have gone back to 90s thinking in that the guy has to be super badass and beat everyone. However that just puts the villain/hero dynamic into the same category as all the others, except it happens immediately. The villain pretty much has nowhere to go but down now since he is so big and bad.

I personally don't care anymore about the identity of Red Hulk, and even revealing it now won't bring me back to the title.

• 2 months later...

The Red Hulk is Clay Quartermain. During rulks attack on shield Clay is shown ripped apart, but old school hulk reader will remember that the same thing happend to bruce when he changed from gray to green way back when he first met the Pantheon. He got the weapons knowledge and would be able to get into the helicarrier.

*** SPOILER ****

Please do not read if you do not want to REALLY know who the REd Hulk is. My friend works for Marvel and he give me the inside scoop. He told me the Red Hulk was Carnage and Carnage has been working with the government which is why the eye scanner recognised him. They infused Carnage and the symbiote with gamma radiation and her comes Red Hulk. Also for the guns, you guys must remember almost every fight between Spidey and Carnage, always ended with Carnage shooting a mini pistol at Spider-Man, in issue 789-89 of What if... Carnage kills Spider-man, and the Fantastic Four with his pistol.

You probably never read that one story where the Sentry battled Carnage and physically ripped him in two with is bare hands and incinerated the creature by throwing him to the sun. End of story. Busted !!

exactly carnage is not dr.manhattan he can't survive being thrown into the sun and the fact that symbiotes don't like fire doesn't help him very much either thus he can't be the red hulk because his body isn't even dust it no longer exists the sun temperature is approximately 5,780 K(5,510 celcious)so he wouldn't last very long maybe 4 seconds plus there's no oxygen in space so about a minute and 30 seconds he would suffocate whe his lungs lose all the air so he's dead maybe if marvel decides to have a story where hell opens up and all the dead super villains come back or some crap like that which I don't think they will any time soon now carnage can officaly be ruled out

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking for a while now that Rulk was Glenn Talbot. Reading Rulk 18 made me even more sure.

What do we know for sure? Rulk has a long history with Banner, but is not Ross, Samson, or Rick Jones.

Ryker is not a bad guess at all either, I'd say he's my second pick if Talbot is wrong.

I do agree with those who say that this mystery has been dragged out a bit too long. This book is highly episodic. It's sorta like, ok, who can we throw at Rulk this week? Not much actual ongoing story. But you know what? I don't mind much. I love the art in this book!

As we know, MODOK created the Red Hulk with a cabal of other genius charactes like Egghead, Wizard, Thinker ect. but as for his ID, I've got a sneaking suspicion it might be General Ryker

Sigh...wrong!

MODOK and Leader created RULK AFTER they left that cabal. (actually, Leader left when Doom screwed them over and months later MODOK tracked him down and they then created RULK)