Red Hulk is .....

LegendsCollector07

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Really? Only one person continuously referred to Banner as a 'milksop'. If that's not the mother of all clues that it's Major Talbot, I just don't know. But conversely, at this point WHO GIVES A CRAP? Revealing Red Hulk to be anybody at this point will not stop this entire series from sucking like an open chest wound.

I just bought some TPB's as a birthday gift to myself and it was either Hulk (favorite Marvel) and Green Lantern (favorite DC). Now I read the first few Red Hulk issues, didn't care much for it, and when I saw that story was STILL going on and thats the latest TPB, I went with Green Lantern. I love Hulk, but honestly I don't care about Red Hulk.

The Red Hulk is...

a) A really cool ML BAF

b ) an obvious marketing ploy that unfortunately took some of the heat off of the Hulk titles after WWH

c) pretty to look at in 22 pages of splash pages

d) I don't know

e) all of the above.

I think is Talbot, In the end of the first arc Ross and Samson are standing over Rulk telling him they gave him everything he needed to destroy the Hulk. Also Rulk is always saying how he's gonna make Hulk pay for everything he put them through that suggests they have some history together. Since Emil Blonsky is dead , Ross and Samson have both been in the presence of Rulk and Rick Jones is A-bomb that only leaves Glenn Talbot, but I could be totally wrong. The fact of the matter is this storyline is crap, with only the art being good. At first I thought it was cool to have a new enemy for the Hulk and was looking forward to a major fight between them but the execution has been pretty bad, I got pretty upset when Rulk beat marvel most powerful superheroes like they were rag dolls so at this point I'm not really caring much about the identity if they didn't revealed it in the first arc it's just a stupid way to prolong the story.

I got pretty upset when Rulk beat marvel most powerful superheroes like they were rag dolls so at this point I'm not really caring much about the identity if they didn't revealed it in the first arc it's just a stupid way to prolong the story.

I know exactly what you are talking about. C'mon, he beat up Thor with his OWN HAMMER ! That is just preposterous !

Red Hulk is.......the first of many titles yojoebro82 has to drop because of the new $4 cover price.

Man, they didn't even bother with the gradual raising to $3.25, $3.50, $3.75.....they just skiped right to the $4. I'll find out who he is by keeping an eye on this thread. In the mean time, I'll soon be down to reading less than a half dozen monthly titles :(

I had to stop collecting comics when all my titles went up to 2.99.... I mean it was like a 250 a month habit!

hellz no

Just "Torrent" those comics guys . I'm currently downloading the Dark Reign ark.

Forget morality, just do it @firedevil@ !

I don't know how to torrent stuff.. and I am afraid of viruses

Well, the Mods would have said something by now . So here is the "recipe" :

Even if the mods didn't say anything by now, you should know that talks about downloading stuff like comics or videogames illegally are not allowed on this forum.

The issue here is that torrents can be used to get things like comics illegally and like what Clam have said,one can get stuff like trojans and viruses so easily if one isn't careful.

As for piratebay, they usually do not distinguish the infected files with the non infected ones. If you torrent things, it is of your own risk.