Red Hulk is .....

LegendsCollector07

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you know that meaning of the word spoilers. or that it only a name thrown at the reader to confuse them like with who is the next captain america thing. besdie have they revealed it yet.

I doubt that he's actually Ares, that makes no sense whatsoever. He knows the hulk related characters and uses a gun, thats nothing like Ares.

EDIT: Ok, I just went and read the full Cop o' Joe article, and its obvious that Joe Q is joking.

You might also want to point that you were drunk when you posted this... lol @ Ares being the Red Hulk.

You might also want to point that you were drunk when you posted this... lol @ Ares being the Red Hulk.

No need to be harsh I said I was sorry, after further thought on the issue. I realize Ares doesn't use a gun. Matter fact Ares being the Red Hulk makes no sense at all. Thanks for rubbing in my ignorance. Once again I am sorry for wasting space on the forum with this stupid topic.

No need to be harsh I said I was sorry, after further thought on the issue. I realize Ares doesn't use a gun. Matter fact Ares being the Red Hulk makes no sense at all. Thanks for rubbing in my ignorance. Once again I am sorry for wasting space on the forum with this stupid topic.

Ares does use guns. Quite a bit in the limited series from a few years back.

But yeah, Ares as Red Hulk...does seem a little odd.

Yeah, that doesn't seem like much of a spoiler. There doesn't seem to be anyway it's Ares. I am curious who it is though. I just read the new issue and Red Hulk seemed pretty intelligent. He also seemed to really rely on guns despite having a lot of brute strength. He's obviously someone we know or Marvel wouldn't be keeping it a mystery. Whatever happened to US Agent?

You guys could not get a spoiler warning from the title? "Red Hulk is...."

What the hell did you expect?

I edited that title.... the original was RED HULK IS ARES!

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously?? You haven't figured out who the Red Hulk is?? It's Doc Samson or General Ross but I'm leaning towards Samson.I'm just mad that it seems Loeb is completely dismissing the entire WWH story and it's HULK SMASH all over again.....Cool as the red hulk is he could not handle King Hulk and his warbound....

I keep thinking he might be Steve Rogers.

Definitely not, he is ruthless, very aggressive, and willing to kill (and he uses guns). Definitely not characteristics of good ol' cap.

*** SPOILER ****

Please do not read if you do not want to REALLY know who the REd Hulk is. My friend works for Marvel and he give me the inside scoop. He told me the Red Hulk was Carnage and Carnage has been working with the government which is why the eye scanner recognised him. They infused Carnage and the symbiote with gamma radiation and her comes Red Hulk. Also for the guns, you guys must remember almost every fight between Spidey and Carnage, always ended with Carnage shooting a mini pistol at Spider-Man, in issue 789-89 of What if... Carnage kills Spider-man, and the Fantastic Four with his pistol.

*** SPOILER ****

Please do not read if you do not want to REALLY know who the REd Hulk is. My friend works for Marvel and he give me the inside scoop. He told me the Red Hulk was Carnage and Carnage has been working with the government which is why the eye scanner recognised him. They infused Carnage and the symbiote with gamma radiation and her comes Red Hulk. Also for the guns, you guys must remember almost every fight between Spidey and Carnage, always ended with Carnage shooting a mini pistol at Spider-Man, in issue 789-89 of What if... Carnage kills Spider-man, and the Fantastic Four with his pistol.

Only way i'll ever believe that is if i see it with my own two eyes. If thats accurate, its very lame.

I ain't buyin' it. Carnage is a psycho and he doesn't care about guns. Even if Carnage was Hulked out somehow, I doubt he'd look like that. He's more like the Punisher. That guy would be happy to kill the Abomination. He might be some thug/assassin like Bullseye or someone.

• 2 weeks later...
*** SPOILER ****

You probably never read that one story where the Sentry battled Carnage and physically ripped him in two with is bare hands and incinerated the creature by throwing him to the sun. End of story. Busted !!

Actually, that backs up the Carnage theory. The sun emits all kinds of radiation including gamma. The sun might have somehow burned off the symbiote, mutated Kassady and flung him back to Earth.