I Found WAVE 7(also known as wave3 '08)

lldjslim

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@loll@

Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah,Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah,Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Batman!!!!!!

@loll@

So Far I have been able to get, 4 Vipers...via ebay, Iron-Knife (great figure!) and Wild Bill, unfortunitly Bill's hand broke off at the wrist...I got him a lunch so I will try and super glue it back on when I get home. I did see Snake Eyes who looks awesome but I wanted so I could budget for vaction and all.

Woo Hoo!!! Had a feeling my lunch break would pay off today!! Scored two Wild Bill's, two Spirit's, two Hiss Drivers and 1 Viper and Snake Eyes to even out the whole wave for me minus Duke who I saw but the both had bad bad paints. So I am pretty much caught up minus Duke which i am not worried about. Plus another Viper and maybe a Hiss Driver. Chad let me think about if I want another one. I might want two loose ones.

Draven

Anyone else do this?

I used this helmet from “Blowtorch” and put it on the 2008 “Wild Bill” and the color and size match perfectly looks very cool!

Blowtroch Helmet: http://www.yojoe.com/action/02/blowtorch2.shtml

Wild bill: http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=vie...600&start=0

Thought you guys might want to try it…

Iron-Knife (great figure!)

Wow....I don't think I know ANYONE who calls Spirit this. @lol@

I know what you mean, I have heard a lot of people complaining, but I must have gotten a good paint job for mine and I enjoy the sculpt... I know I couldn't do any better (better custom job)... the only negative is that he can't really hold his gun with both hands, but I gave him Scarlet's crossbow so no big deal..

Also for people complaining about the vipers not standing up by themselves...try bending their feet back then as far forward (not to the point of breaking them duh) as the scuplt will let you, and you should be able to stand them on their own. It worked for me anyway hope this helps.

Woo Hoo!!! Had a feeling my lunch break would pay off today!! Scored two Wild Bill's, two Spirit's, two Hiss Drivers and 1 Viper and Snake Eyes to even out the whole wave for me minus Duke who I saw but the both had bad bad paints. So I am pretty much caught up minus Duke which i am not worried about. Plus another Viper and maybe a Hiss Driver. Chad let me think about if I want another one. I might want two loose ones.

Draven

No problem.Congrat on finding them.