DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

Yeah, this was a bad idea.

the Joker Card was a neat accessory, but the masks are dumb.

they could've given us four extra heads, so we could make five different Goons (including the Joker one), and it would've been a thousand times cooler.

Agree, they could have packed different thug heads with Batman and Joker. Way better than the useless evidence masks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they could've given us four extra heads, so we could make five different Goons (including the Joker one), and it would've been a thousand times cooler.

Agree, they could have packed different thug heads with Batman and Joker. Way better than the useless evidence masks

what happened to weapons sets that you could buy for figs?

Hay Pooda, hay guyz. Sorry to drop in on you from outta no where, but I was hopeing you fellas could help me out with a lil rumor control.

I was told that the MM joker is no longer being made, & that the ones that are out are being pulled from the pegs. Something about the figs color schem is too scary & makes kids upset because the actor the figure is modeled after is dead.

Any of you guyz hear anything about that?

Hay Pooda, hay guyz. Sorry to drop in on you from outta no where, but I was hopeing you fellas could help me out with a lil rumor control.

I was told that the MM joker is no longer being made, & that the ones that are out are being pulled from the pegs. Something about the figs color schem is too scary & makes kids upset because the actor the figure is modeled after is dead.

No, but if it is something that is seriously being pulled off of the pegs, then TRU customer service could tell you if there is some type of recall.

Haven't heard a thing. I'm calling BS.

Haven't heard a thing. I'm calling BS.

i think that is just a rumor.

Not true. The MM joker is pulled nor is Mattel stopping it's production. Mattel said the cartoony Joker in the 5" line was designed like that becasue they thought he was too scarey for kids and that is the line geared towards kids. The MM line is geared for the collectors. The reason it's so hard to find is because the case breakdown is ...

2 Batman

1 Joker

1 Thug

And I don't know about the other areas, but the 1 WM & TRU stores around here only had 2 shipments which were only 2 cases (8 figures) each...So they went fast. Andwhile other area Targets have started putting out DK merchandise this week my area Targets haven't put out any DK toys yet. Luckily I found mine at TRU back on May 1st.

Not true. The MM joker is pulled nor is Mattel stopping it's production. Mattel said the cartoony Joker in the 5" line was designed like that becasue they thought he was too scarey for kids and that is the line geared towards kids. The MM line is geared for the collectors. The reason it's so hard to find is because the case breakdown is ...

2 Batman

1 Joker

1 Thug

And I don't know about the other areas, but the 1 WM & TRU stores around here only had 2 shipments which were only 2 cases (8 figures) each...So they went fast. Andwhile other area Targets have started putting out DK merchandise this week my area Targets haven't put out any DK toys yet. Luckily I found mine at TRU back on May 1st.

the funny thing is.....you live in a big city PJ, and you guys only got 2 cases. i live in a smaller city, and we got atleast 10-25 cases at just the southside WM and toys r us stores. but atleast we gottem on may 1st

Picture115-2.jpg

No changes. You can't find them because people are buying them like crazy, and it's not helped by the fact that a lot of local news shows have done stories about the figure saying it's rare and valuable because of Ledger's death. A local channel did one here in Houston and now everyone's buying them as soon as they see them.

Ok, so PJ your saying that there are no changes to the MM right? & that this rumor is realy about the Mattle line Joker looking too scary? if so does that mean the Mattle Jokers are being changes in some way?

There's no change to the MM Joker...He's still looking like in the movie. The 5" DK line they made Joker look cartoony.

Yeah, the MM Joker is the same, the 'Cartoon" one is the Dark Knight regular series. I am still hunting for a Joker. The MM of course. I came close, but a scalper beat me to him. Cleared out all the Jokers. Does anyone know if TRU.com still has 'em in stock? Where is the best place to find him? I mean, which (Toys 'R' Us or Wal*Mart) gets more more quickly/more at the same time? Thanks.

Yeah, the MM Joker is the same, the 'Cartoon" one is the Dark Knight regular series. I am still hunting for a Joker. The MM of course. I came close, but a scalper beat me to him. Cleared out all the Jokers. Does anyone know if TRU.com still has 'em in stock? Where is the best place to find him? I mean, which (Toys 'R' Us or Wal*Mart) gets more more quickly/more at the same time? Thanks.

most targets havent put their DK stuff out yet, i would bet you could find one if you try hard. call everyday, atleast twice....and make it your AM/PM ritual(thats how i got dcuc wave 2)

most targets havent put their DK stuff out yet, i would bet you could find one if you try hard. call everyday, atleast twice....and make it your AM/PM ritual(thats how i got dcuc wave 2)

Yeah, thats what I've been doing. Over the phone, I heard of all but Joker, and once in Wal*Mart I found 3 Batman's. As a matter of fact, I am on hold now for Wal*Mart. For about an hour now. For some reason, today, no Wal*Mart's near me want to answer their bloody phones. Target KB's and Kmart have had little DK and absoloutly no MM's, at least around here. TRU only gets shipments in once a week, so I call first thing in the morning of the day after shipments. And now TRU.com is out as well. The fun just continues. I know I'll find one eventually, but I know it'll take a while. Damn Scalpers...

Reminds me of Batman Returns when they decided that the Penguin was too scary and used the old Superpowers Penguin instead.

right! i hated that they never made him. i was about 12 then, i didnt know why they did that until i was aout 20! i made a bane to fight my movie master bats

img-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture182.jpgimg-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture184.jpg

Reminds me of Batman Returns when they decided that the Penguin was too scary and used the old Superpowers Penguin instead.

right! i hated that they never made him. i was about 12 then, i didnt know why they did that until i was aout 20! i made a bane to fight my movie master bats

img-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture182.jpgimg-resized.png Reduced: 70% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full imagePicture184.jpg

how did you made it? wich pants are dose? great work man.

how did you made it? wich pants are dose? great work man.

its funny...i was posing(playing with) dcsh bane and i was saying that the legs sucked! so i figured that lcsh marv had NO use as an action figure and he had great legs(i know how that sounds) and so begins the birth of movie master/dcuc 1.5 bane!

it's not helped by the fact that a lot of local news shows have done stories about the figure saying it's rare and valuable because of Ledger's death.

Sigh, yeah, I just LOVE when media gets involved in something like this :rolleyes: Then the fans get to compete with people who could otherwise not give a crap and are just looking to cash in. (Think Captain America #25). Sorry, just venting. Still have found no Joker.......

I went to walmart and even the guys stocking the figures were talking about how Ledger's death is making all the joker figures go up in price. More likely these figures won't even make it out of the stock room.

I went to walmart and even the guys stocking the figures were talking about how Ledger's death is making all the joker figures go up in price. More likely these figures won't even make it out of the stock room.

i believe that, by the time the movie hits, there will be more.

I finally got to open my Dark Knight Bruce Wayne 2-Up. Today's our 15 year anniversary ( And we never had a fight...That I won :P ) Anyway Andrea gave me the figure before she left for work this morning. So here's some quick pics -

IMGP9613.jpg

IMGP9609.jpg

IMGP9611.jpg

I know a few people were asking about the MM evidence cowl on him so here's a pic...As you can see it's way too large for him.

IMGP9608.jpg

I finally got to open my Dark Knight Bruce Wayne 2-Up. Today's our 15 year anniversary ( And we never had a fight...That I won :P ) Anyway Andrea gave me the figure before she left for work this morning. So here's some quick pics -

IMGP9613.jpg

IMGP9609.jpg

IMGP9611.jpg

I know a few people were asking about the MM evidence cowl on him so here's a pic...As you can see it's way too large for him.

IMGP9608.jpg

you know what PJ?, i look at my MM chase fig EVERYDAY! and i cant bring myself to open him....should i? well anyways, happy 15th buddy!!!!! @yipee@

To be..... Well, there their for..... Um... Yeah. Thats what they are for. Being masks that don't go with anything. The Joker Card is pretty neat, and can be displayed with him, the Goon masks are their for every MOC'er/Completeist to buy 5 or however many different varient masks there are with him. And to be oversized/undersized masks that don't do anything. I called Wal*Mart, and they are waiting for a shippent of 20 figures, but of course they have no clue when they will get in. Congrats for anyone who found Joker or Chase Maskless Batman, they are definently not easy. Unless you are very lucky.