DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P1240035.jpg

P1240037.jpg

YOU HAVE A SONAR BATMAN?? so what happened to mine??!!

@loll@ ......reading is fundamental.

So is writing wise guy <_< . If you think I read every post that put on these boards, then think again. I do have a life and have NO intention of spending it reading every word some fan boy writes.

HOW EVER!! Maby if some one captianed their pics every once and awhile there would'nt be any confusion @smilepunch@ . there, put that in your back pocket

P1240035.jpg

P1240037.jpg

YOU HAVE A SONAR BATMAN?? so what happened to mine??!!

@loll@ ......reading is fundamental.

So is writing wise guy <_< . If you think I read every post that put on these boards, then think again. I do have a life and have NO intention of spending it reading every word some fan boy writes.

HOW EVER!! Maby if some one captianed their pics every once and awhile there would'nt be any confusion @smilepunch@ . there, put that in your back pocket

B)

• 2 weeks later...
Regular.........and there is a variant to the variant?

I don't think the kick pose is a variant...

Its not, Mattel changed up the packaging several months ago so we would think there was new figures coming out. Or at least that was the only decent reason we could come up with.

woah guys did someone checked the new figs?

-bruce wayne before he became batman. the scene in begins where he goes talk to gordon

-2 new joker. jail joker is so amazing. cant find any words for it.

-two-face

-clown mask joker

they are on AFI. so wesome. i get them all.

After many months after the release of the Dark Knight Batman maskless variant I was able to score one today at the local toys "R" us store. Just how rare is this variant?

I've only ever found 2 of them, so pretty rare. The Fear Toxin Batman is harder to find, though, in my opinion.

OOOOOOOO **stamps & prances feet like a doggy who's gotta potty** no fair! I wanna see I wanna see! Rats I gotta wait till I get home late as hell & get on my lap top. my PDA can't handel the graphics of too many pics in one thread so they just come in as blank blocks.

But soon as I get home I'm checking them out. from you guys post they sound hot as hell!

Things bugging me (sorry for being nitpicky):

Joker's hair is slicked back ala the 12" DC Direct...still worlds better than the Wave 1 Joker. What evidence does he come with, just curious?

Bank Robber Joker has recycled evidence. Boo!

I've not heard of this Bruce-pseudo-Batman until now. Gorgeous! Removable mask ftw!

Harvey's clean side seems to be smirking...he didn't do much of that after the accident. Might be the camera angle, though. I hope his coin doesn't have "COPY" in huge friggin' print somewhere on it. And what's this, one pic depicts a scarred hand, another doesn't.

Did we get any release dates? Are these the only pics?

Joker's hair is slicked back ala the 12" DC Direct...still worlds better than the Wave 1 Joker. What evidence does he come with, just curious?

I've not heard of this Bruce-pseudo-Batman until now. Gorgeous! Removable mask ftw!

Harvey's clean side seems to be smirking...he didn't do much of that after the accident. Might be the camera angle, though. I hope his coin doesn't have "COPY" in huge friggin' print somewhere on it. And what's this, one pic depicts a scarred hand, another doesn't.

No evidence is shown for new Joker. I seriously doubt his coin has copy on it but good joke. Yeah he did a little especially when screwing with Sal Maroni.

No evidence is shown for new Joker. I seriously doubt his coin has copy on it but good joke. Yeah he did a little especially when screwing with Sal Maroni.

Are those 12" MM's as well? Is that what someone said up there? What are they pre-shrunk or something?

Are those 12" MM's as well? Is that what someone said up there? What are they pre-shrunk or something?

those are 2-ups...theyre just prototypes(i think)

Release dates? Spring?

Release dates? Spring?

for the 2-ups? they dont really make alot of them. only about 4% of the 2-ups shown make it to stores.