DARK KNIGHT: MOVIE MASTERS

pooda

Are those your scans? Because I coulda swore someone stole rebelscum member Difabio's. They look identical to his. Which he did post first.

Either way I'll let this one slide... @hmmm@

your not letting anything slide because your not the god of scans. Your scans were blurry and pathedic, so i bought the mag at a books and co. near my house, brought it home, and made better scans so everyone did not have to spend 6 bucks to see clear versions of these pics. i am not special, i am just trying to help everybody out. you are not special, you are just trying to screw with everyone before revealing your poor quality scans....we get enought crap from mattel without kids like you jacking us around as well. no one posted those before me, but it does not matter, because i just want everyone to see them. by the way, i know that you are pretending those are yours over at AFI, which is fine because more people will get to see them. but stop being a moron and start talking about figs or leave.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are those your scans? Because I coulda swore someone stole rebelscum member Difabio's. They look identical to his. Which he did post first.

your not letting anything slide because your not the god of scans. Your scans were blurry and pathedic, so i bought the mag at a books and co. near my house, brought it home, and made better scans so everyone did not have to spend 6 bucks to see clear versions of these pics. i am not special, i am just trying to help everybody out. you are not special, you are just trying to screw with everyone before revealing your poor quality scans....we get enought crap from mattel without kids like you jacking us around as well. no one posted those before me, but it does not matter, because i just want everyone to see them. by the way, i know that you are pretending those are yours over at AFI, which is fine because more people will get to see them. but stop being a moron and start talking about figs or leave.

heh, wow, reminds me of the Justice League Unlimited episode where Captain Marvel stuck it to the whole League and showed them how they were becoming corrupted. The young superhero continues to campaign for justice!

heh, wow, reminds me of the Justice League Unlimited episode where Captain Marvel stuck it to the whole League and showed them how they were becoming corrupted. The young superhero continues to campaign for justice!

hahaha...thanks i think. lol

Barrett, thanks for putting up the scans. The Hi-res were nice and we didn't have to wait all day while Joker-fied teasers were put up. I think most of us appreciate it man.

i'm sure most of us would have done the same. after all, we all come here to lick the wounds mattel gives us at retail.

Barrett, thanks for putting up the scans. The Hi-res were nice and we didn't have to wait all day while Joker-fied teasers were put up. I think most of us appreciate it man.

i'm sure most of us would have done the same. after all, we all come here to lick the wounds mattel gives us at retail.

Lick Lick lol... I think it was kool to show bigger pics or better pics thanks. I personaly don't see the big deal Who did what first or scaned better. Its just nice to see some pics and some news after all this time.

I did not intentionally take blurry pics just to mess with people sir, in fact most people were pretty grateful posted them. That is simply what happens when you take a picture of a magazine and there's a lot of glare. I do not have a scanner. At first I was trying to build up a bit of hype before the reveal but only because I believe these are great figures and it was similar to the viral campaign for the film. By the way I never said any pictures over at AFI are mine, nor am I a member there, moron. Zeig Heil to the mighty pic scanner with a gay crush on Shazam!

wow.

It's like shamwow! You'll be saying wow every time!

LMAO!!! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ !!! Sorry, but i love a good joke and that great. I just wanted you to know that your super absorbant joke did,nt fall on deaf ears or go over my head. But seriously man skip the bickering and lets just talk TOYS!! ^_^

i don't either. he's boring and i'm ignoring him... did we ever find out for sure if harvey is the case fig?

No. and you won't know until I decide to release the information and throw a chicken bone in your general direction. You will cower with the rest of latveria in the face of DOOM.

No, talking toys now, I really think Harvey will either just be another figure in the wave or the Chase. They'd be idiots to make Two Face (the most wanted figure of the wave for most) the chase variant.

i don't either. he's boring and i'm ignoring him... did we ever find out for sure if harvey is the case fig?

No. and you won't know until I decide to release the information and throw a chicken bone in your general direction. You will cower with the rest of latveria in the face of DOOM.

No, talking toys now, I really think Harvey will either just be another figure in the wave or the Chase. They'd be idiots to make Two Face (the most wanted figure of the wave for most) the chase variant.

Your talking about mattel here do you honestly think they will be smart about this. If you do I feel for you. Harvey will be the reg and two face will be the chase. because so many people have been asking about it .

If its not i'll galdly pick up a spoon and eat my words. But i'v been dealing with mattel for so long as we all have and we all know they don't make the best choices on how to relese these damn things...

i was not talking to you, and you can just go ahead and assume that none of my posts are directed towards you.

They need to make Harvey Dent and Two Face regular figures that are readily available. Harvey was too major of a character to make just a chase, and Two Face is too popular.

I agree, they should make the figures a 50:50 ratio.

And next the moon will become cheese......we have a better chance of Mattel coming out and saying what a terrible company they have been to the fans and apologize for all the issues with DCU.